Register to remove these ads

What's on TV right now?

Discussion in 'Movies / Television' started by Lola, Jan 22, 2012.

1. Lynch

Lynch Rockin' Out

Sharp Dressed Man likes this.
  2. Lynch

Lynch Rockin' Out

Finished up Luke Cage season 2 this morning. VERY much a "meh" season. There were a couple of points that I thought it was going to pick up, but it didn't. There was such a mish-mash mixing up of badguys and Luke being wishy washy with his ideals. For those of us that have been reading Luke Cage / PowerMan stuff since the 70's, they did throw in a number of throwbacks which was nice (Sweet Christmas being used the most).

Anyway, I didn't hate it, but it sure was boring and my eyes rolled a LOT during this season. Too bad. The guy playing the title role did a good job. Misty wasn't bad. Claire (Rosario Dawson) got more and more annoying as the season went on. Mariah was awful at times. Both the character and the acting. Alfie (who plays her) is typically a good actress, but she was a bit over the top for me at times.

now, on to the next Marvel series on Netflix. Season 2 of Iron Fist. Season 1 was a major disappointment, but I've heard that S2 was better. Here's to hopin'.

Sharp Dressed Man likes this.
  3. Sharp Dressed Man

Sharp Dressed Man Down South Jukin' Staff Member

Geez, why do you torture yourself? :oyea: Actually, I've also heard that season 2 is better than season 1, but that doesn't necessarily mean much. :think: