Register to remove these ads

What's on TV right now?

Discussion in 'Movies / Television' started by Lola, Jan 22, 2012.

1. BikerDude

BikerDude Dude

Finished the first season of Ozark on Netflix.
    Not bad.
    If you like Breaking Bad type stuff it's OK.
    It's no Breaking Bad but the premise is similar.
    A straight lace guy gets caught up in the criminal world and mayhem ensues.

Lynch likes this.
  2. Frands

Frands Senior Member

[​IMG]

3. Magic

Magic Woman of the World

Dr. Oz.

4. Sharp Dressed Man

Sharp Dressed Man Down South Jukin' Staff Member

Daytona 500

5. Lynch

Lynch Rockin' Out

Watched Godless a couple of weeks ago. NOt a bad show. Not great, not bad. Definitely worth watching once. Pretty short season, only 7 episodes.

upload_2018-4-10_23-43-39.png

Sharp Dressed Man likes this.
  6. Lynch

Lynch Rockin' Out

Currently in the middle of season 2 of Jessica Jones.

It's not moving along terribly fast. Still decent. I like the character and her own story, but the side stories are kind of silly.

upload_2018-4-10_23-45-14.png

Waiting patiently for Daredevil Season 3 (hopefully this summer) and Punisher Season 2 which comes out right before Christmas.

I do cringe at the thought of Iron Fist S2. That kid they have playing Danny Rand is terrible (along with much of the writing).

7. Lynch

Lynch Rockin' Out

This is probably next on my list after Jessica Jones. I've been wanting to start it since it came out last year, and just keep putting it off (gd video games! ;) )

8. Sharp Dressed Man

Sharp Dressed Man Down South Jukin' Staff Member

I've heard good things about "Godless", but haven't watched any of it yet. It's on my list of things-to-watch when time allows!

I really enjoyed the first season of "Jessica Jones", but have only watched a couple of episodes of season 2 so far. It's not really grabbing me and feels like a chore right now, so I'm saving it for a time when the mood is there.

I just finished the 3rd season of "Narcos", which is an excellent show. Planning to finally watch "Mr. Mercedes" and catch up on "Peaky Blinders" and "Longmire".

The latest "The Walking Dead" season is about to wrap up and although I am a diehard fan of the show and the comics, I have to say that this was one of the weakest seasons.

I'm really looking forward to the new season of "Fear The Walking Dead", which started out slow, but has gotten better and better.

9. Lynch

Lynch Rockin' Out

in my opinion, TWD jumped the shard about 4 seasons ago, at the very least, they were doing practice runs on jumping the shark for a couple of seasons. What we have now is just crap, at least in comparison to the first 3 to maybe 4 seasons. I really struggled through last season. The start with Negan was amazing, and I thought they were going to come back to greatness, but the season went for a nose dive almost immediately afterward. Now this season, it was a struggle to get from the start to the midway point where they are in the sewers. I can honestly say that i don't give a crap about any of the characters anymore. Rick and his band of misfits couldn't make a good decision anymore if their lives depended on it. If there's two ways of doing something, ask Rick what he thinks they should do, and then do the OPPOSITE of his answer. Same with just about every other character on the show. Jesus looked like he could have been a cool character in the first season he was in, but he's been a total and complete drip through season 8. I don't know if I'll finish this season or the series. I just don't give a crap about it anymore.

10. Lynch

Lynch Rockin' Out

This is another show that is high on my list, but I need to be able to dedicate the time to watching it WITHOUT any interruption since it seems that a good part of every episode is not in English and I'll need to read subtitles. Hard to play vid games and watch that one at the same time, which is the ONLY reason that i haven't watched it yet.