What was your first album?

Orion

I'm A Member
Reaction score
This may have been done before but I couldn't find it in a search so............

What was your first album? I'm not ashamed to say mine was "The Chipmunks Sing The Beatles Hits".

untitlednd3.jpg

I remember putting the turntable inbetween speeds to slow it down. Now that was some fun times :heheh:

I wish I still had it, I'm sure it would be worth some $'s

deezee

Reaction score
Orion said:
This may have been done before but I couldn't find it in a search so............

What was your first album? I'm not ashamed to say mine was "The Chipmunks Sing The Beatles Hits".

love it!

growing up in the days of singles (too young to afford singles at 69 cents, no less albums!) my first album isn't one you'd recognize. it was one of those horrible "covers" albums that had lots of hits on it but none of them were done by the real performers. it was called "teen dance party". the first real one (known group), i got as a present for my birtdhay... the everly brothers. i think it was their first..had them on motorcycles. unfortunately, it melted in the sun while being left in the backseat of a car years ago or i'd still have it.

runtfan

Reaction score
The first one I ever bought myself was "The Jackson Five Greatest Hits", probably in around '72 or so. I've got it on CD now. Still fun to listen to.

Buff

~going mobile~
Reaction score
Orion said:

untitlednd3.jpg

I remember putting the turntable inbetween speeds to slow it down. Now that was some fun times :heheh:

I wish I still had it, I'm sure it would be worth some $'s

LOL! OMG, I had that one myself, actually it was one of my sister's, but I ended up with it in the long run. Wotta riot.

My first album was Dark Side of the Moon, on vinyl! LOL.

AboutAGirl

oh, be nice
Reaction score
First album I ever bought myself was when I was 13 it was Eminem's Slim Shady LP.

First rock n roll music I bought, I had a $100 gift card and I bought Led Zeppelin IV, 2-disc The Best of The Doors, Pink Floyd's Wish You Where Here, and Infinity by Journey.

Jewel

Reaction score
Wow, that's a tough one for me...

I figure, stuff that parents bought for me was I was kid doesn't count (not that I remember what was the first one they got for me). The very first album I bought with my own hard earned money was Pink Floyd "Animals". It was a cassette, I hope it qualifies :)

Gearjammer

Devout Heathen
Reaction score
Well....I found Meatloafs Bat out of Hell on the side of the road, and that was my first rock album, but the first that I pruchased was John "don't call me cougar" mellencamps "American Fool" on cassette.

TeleCat

Blackmore's Advocate
Reaction score
Kiss - The Originals (3 LP compilation of first three albums) or Aerosmith's first album.

Last edited:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrazyLionEye

Members online