What Video Game Are You Playing???

Discussion in 'Off Topic Abyss' started by Riff Raff, Nov 16, 2016.

1. SanguineRemedy

SanguineRemedy Bloody bliss!

Bethesda is definitely giving their fans the middle finger as of late like @Riff Raff stated lol. Absolutely garbage game in Fallout 76, lazy production, un-optimized to all hell, blatant copy of coding from Skyrim, lies, need I go on?

Bethesda releases are usually wonky to begin with, but this is just unreal.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2018
    Riff Raff likes this.
  2. Riff Raff

Riff Raff The Kevin Owens Show Staff Member

Not only that but doxxing people's information.

3. SanguineRemedy

SanguineRemedy Bloody bliss!

Wtf, I didn't hear about that. How low have they stooped?

4. Riff Raff

5. doswizard

doswizard "That Which does Not Kill Us makes Us Stronger!"

Poker!

Texas Hold 'Em

:cool:

6. Lynch

Lynch Rockin' Out

I could be incorrect here in the my definition of doxxing, but isn't that when someone purposely sends out personal info of specific individuals ... as opposed to what happened here with FO76, which from what I've seen/read looks far more like total and complete incompetency on Bethesda's part.

Serious question, I could be completely wrong.

7. Riff Raff

Doxxing doesn't have to be intentional. Simple act of revealing private information. Most of the time it is intentional but cases like Bethesda qualify too. That's completely reckless.

Lynch likes this.
  8. Lynch

Lynch Rockin' Out

Fair enough.

Bethesda really did drop the ball on FO76. I honestly don't care about the 76 fiascos because I have zero desire to play it, but it does bother me that the company could **** up as badly as they did, with the unready release, the pisspoor bait and switch with the CE as well as this clusterfuck of releasing people's information.

I've been playing ESO the past 2 months when I've had time to sit online and play something. For the most part I have liked it as I really liked Skyrim and my first Elder Scrolls game was Arena, back in 1994.

My gaming time has been limited lately and will be coming to a screeching halt over the new few weeks, but hopefully I can get back to relaxing and doing mindless shit again by the middle to the end of February.

Cancelled my WoW sub in October. While I have moments where I miss it, I just need to remind myself that it's not the same game I learned to love 11-12 years ago. It's a shell of it's former self and the figureheads running that game into the shitter have just made it that much worse thanks to their arrogance, ignorance and inability to read ANYTHING from their longtime fanbase. They are so out of touch with what people want. Won't bother me one bit when/if Blizzard/Activision/whatever tip the F over.

Riff Raff likes this.
  9. Riff Raff

Agreed and rightly people are now reserved on future Bethesda releases like Elder Scrolls.

10. Lynch

Lynch Rockin' Out

Yeah I know. From the speculation that I've read (or watched in online specu vids), it doesn't sound like we'll be seeing Elder Scrolls 6 until probably 2023 at the earliest and Fallout 5 (if it happens) until a couple of years after that.

Hard to tell wtf Starfield is going to be. Nothing but speculation and an extremely underwhelming trailer for that, so far.

*sigh*

It's a shitty time to be an old-timer playing games. I resent and depise pay-to-win games and have since I first experienced them a few years back. I already live in real life where the thickest wallet wins, Why the hell would I want to do that online? I don't begrudge people that do it, but I do blame those that do for helping to ruin the gaming industry that I used to love. I don't mind loot boxes that have cosmetics in them, but gear, stats, etc? F them. (sorry, got a little offtrack there)

Riff Raff likes this.