What other bands would I like if I like classic metal, NWOBHM and thrash?

E-Z

MY ACCOUNT APPEARS TO HAVE BEEN DELETED?. Oct 2021
Reaction score
My account was DELETED for some unknown reason??.
Samson were a bit like a 'shooting star' although forming in 1976 they came to prominence during the NWOBHM movement in the UK between 1979-1981 but once Bruce Dickenson quit for Iron Maiden in 1981 the band soon faded from mainstream view although Paul Samson continued with the band in a more heavy blues/rock direction with Nicky Moore taking on the vocal chores through the rest of the 1980s & 1990s. Samson have still earned there place in the history of NWOBHM in the UK at the start of the 1980s by releasing several solid heavy rock albums and even having a NWOBHM single in the British top 20 in 1980 with Vice Versa b/w Hammerhead plus the connection with Bruce Dickenson of Iron Maiden creates interests in the band to this day.

Last edited:

Dio Chevy

Reaction score
I know they didn't sound perfect, but I'm a fan of Persian Risk. They were formed in Cardiff, Wales in 1979, but their only album wouldn't be released until 1986. They broke up and re-united and I think they may still be together. You really might want to Youtube them.

SanguineRemedy

Speed Demon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member