What is your favorite band?

beyond

Reaction score
I like Deep Purple, i also like Pink Floyd, Sabbath, Queen, Rainbow, DIO, Iron Maiden, Guns N Roses, Nirvana... too many.....

Death on Credit

Reaction score
Well, since the question is BAND, and not artist, this is really easy...

Stones.jpg

The ****ing Stones.

The only other artist to effect me as much as, or more than, the Stones would be Bob Dylan, but he's not a band so he doesn't count. Dylan aside, the Stones are the end-all be-all for me. No other rock 'n roll band even comes close. I'd trade everything that the Beatles, Zappa, Hendrix, or the entire punk scene ever did for the 5 albums that the Rolling Stones released between 1968 and 1972.

The Beatles

retired
Reaction score
Well, since the question is BAND, and not artist, this is really easy...

Stones.jpg

The ****ing Stones.

The only other artist to effect me as much as, or more than, the Stones would be Bob Dylan, but he's not a band so he doesn't count. Dylan aside, the Stones are the end-all be-all for me. No other rock 'n roll band even comes close. I'd trade everything that the Beatles, Zappa, Hendrix, or the entire punk scene ever did for the 5 albums that the Rolling Stones released between 1968 and 1972.

They would have been so good with a decent singer haha

Death on Credit

Reaction score
Maybe, but I wouldn't want anything to do with them.

Nothing ****** me off more than a band with a nice polished singer with a professional singing voice. Especially bands with 4 pretty singers singing about love and kites and stuff. :D

SloopJohnB

Reaction score
I've been a Doors fan since I was 10 years old back in 1968, so if I had to pick one favorite it would be them...

The-Doors-007.jpg

Emerson, Lake & Palmer and Aerosmith became big favorites in the 1970's.

I became a big U2 fan in the 1980's and 90's, so they will always be a huge favorite.

And of course there are quite a few others, but those are the top four.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrentGibb3

Staff online

Members online