1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you all think this forum needs?

Discussion in 'Graveyard' started by Shaggy, Feb 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shaggy

Shaggy Administrator Staff Member

Well we can make the musician section the recording section for now and then when we get enough in there I can add a section and move the recording posts in.

2. SlickDick

SlickDick Senior Member

I have failed to notice a thread on TAB guitar, bass, keyboards type info.Maybe consider that too?

3. eberg15101

eberg15101 Senior Member

you could probably just make a thread in the musicians thing, theres not like hundreds of threads made every day so my guess is it would be fine in there

4. Shaggy

Shaggy Administrator Staff Member

Post that in the musicians forum, then when there are enough, I will move them all to a new tab forum.

5. CP/M User

CP/M User Ace in the Hole

Just a bit quiet here at the moment - pity people don't come to see what's happening with their music forum. Music is such an influential force - it can even be a language which is understood worldwide by just listening to the tone of the music. The Power of Song is just incrediable! :-D

What this got to do with what the forum needs? People from different musical backgrounds (not just necessarily Classic Popular music) are great to have because then you can just get into a whole conversation about them and their culture, our music forum also seem to have heaps of games going all the time! :-o Sorry I don't mean to sound like I'm critising your forum, it's definitely an interesting forum and it appears that your working on different Genres which is always a positive approach - apart from that I don't have a lot of knowledge of how to promote your forum to the world because I'm not in the business of running forums, sorry.

It's good to have a few social threads though which get everyone talking all the time! :-D

6. Flower

Flower retired

Start polls and threads ... email the members list that they are missed.

Dwight and Martha Washington (a.k.a. Sneelock) are M.I.A. ...

7. Hepcat

Hepcat retired

Flower's ideas are good. Too many posters leave the starting of threads to others.

:drums:

8. Kino

Kino #1 Styx Fan

I think you need a new banner, that's about it.

9. Zombeels

Zombeels Senior Member

Hepcat, can you please start a thread about which band is the best to listen to while eating a BLT.

10. Soot and Stars

Soot and Stars I AM SOOT!

I know I'm just being lazy but a button for the youtube tags would be cool as well as adding the ability to post more pictures per post! :grinthumb I'm just nitpicking but that's what I've noticed so far! Peace!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.