1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Listening To?

Discussion in 'Graveyard' started by TeleCat, Apr 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jake T

Jake T Earth-bound Misfit

^^^ Guess Sydney isn't like California, it rarely rains in the summer here. Hasn't been raining much this winter either. That's not good for the old drought map.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2013
  2. Sunny

Sunny Settled down at last and very happy.

^^^^^ We get quite a bit of rain in the summer probably more than in the winter. If only the outback could get the rain we receive. Sydney and surrounds are usually always nice a green not like Western Australia which is all brown as it is very dry there at this time of year.

3. Squidbilly

Squidbilly Tunes from the shed

^^^Very steady beat,Sounds as if was produced on a percussion machine
    Vocalist reminds me of that dude from Flock of seagulls,Not a bad tune but I wouldnt go out&get the cd-I also wouldnt drink the water or eat the peyote in Mexico:heheh:-5/10

4. Riff Raff

Riff Raff The Kevin Owens Show Staff Member

Entombed - Wolverine Blues
    [​IMG]

5. Phantasmagoria

Phantasmagoria Senior Member

[​IMG]

6. ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb Unquestionable Presence

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Abraxas

Abraxas :)

Flurries. Ugh.

8. LG

LG Fade To Black

Going to be cold later this week, winters last gasp. Missed the blizzard that hit 20 miles west of here...:D...we got a trace of wet snow instead of 25 cm's which was nice.

The roads here are beyond bad, the big storm that hit in November with 4 inches of freezing rain then a couple feet of snow set the stage for potholes that are staggering in scale and size. If they don't fix them soon they're going to have to repave entire streets.

What made me first laugh then want to punch someone in the head...:D...is Edmonton's city council actually talking about whether they should spend the money to fix all the roads or just the really bad ones.:sm:

Yesterday I was traveling north on 142 St and the right lane was totally destroyed where it joins the concrete, obviously a result of the snowmelt freezing and thawing until the road is unpassable. That lane should be closed immediately and repaired, not just potholes filled it's too late for that the damage is so severe the road bed itself is eroding.

Idiots, the lot of them, roads are not optional here.:wtf:

9. TheSound

TheSound An Englishman in New York

I just got back from my run so am nicely warmed up, I don't have a set route like some runners, today I went down Central Park West to W67th St, then into the park, up to the boathouse, around the lake, came back out of the park at the museum of natural history, and then back home along Columbus Avenue. It's sunny but chilly, probably around 4-5 degrees, but you feel that spring is in the air, there's plenty of little flowers appearing in the park, and a few people boating, be glad to put winter behind me.

10. Nololob

Nololob Long Live Wock 'n' Woll

[​IMG]

Vinyl. :grinthumb

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.