What Are You Listening To? (videos only)

Black Dahlia

A Seasoned Witch
Reaction score
Eddie And The Cruisers-On The Dark Side

I love that movie and it’s soundtrack.

Whenever I hear “Tender Years” I have to catch my breath. That song first takes me back to 1983 when I was 13 years old, then takes me back to a time waay before my own, but somehow is familiar to me.

suzannemg1234

Reaction score
I love that movie and it’s soundtrack.

Whenever I hear “Tender Years” I have to catch my breath. That song first takes me back to 1983 when I was 13 years old, then takes me back to a time waay before my own, but somehow is familiar to me.
I always thought I was born in the wrong Century.

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
Last week I was sixty and went on the lash for a week in Blighty... got to thinking some of the best gigs and bands i copped live, the Rock Against Rasicm live in London was hard to follow.. Seeing Stanley Clarke thumping that precision for The Barbarians- who were backing Led Zep on what was to become Bonhams last tour... and then this...
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Music becomes personal and each song reflects your journey in life( mine anyway)
At 16 when punk broke... it mirrored my anger and I tore about, sniffed the dance floor bleach, and raged for 18 months until the 'street' that was present in the jolt of '76/'77 fizzled out- try anything twice!

Anyways The Clash and this song fit the bill and Complete Control and it's sentiment about conformity ( CBS) on this one... are indeed memorable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
artk

Members online

No members online now.