What Are You Listening To? (No Videos)

E-Z

RAINBOW (1981-1984) the Joe Lynn Turner era
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
That looks interesting Riff I haven't seen it before?. I like Krokus mainly the 1980s material although I haven't heard any new Krokus cds since the early 2000s

E-Z

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images
I once had all the Deram re-released Savoy Brown cds back in the very early 1990s from the first album in 1967 through to the last album in 1978 but I foolishly went and sold them all off but now I regret doing that because not only do I think they are all now quite rare to find but they were all musically good to listen to.

Last edited:

recgord27

Walking down a dusty road
Reaction score
Savoy Brown were a great band. Yeah, I've done the same thing with my collection. I went through a stage of not enjoying Steely Dan and sold all their albums that I had in my collection. Bad mistake. I haven't been able to replace with neither the vinyl nor CDs'.

Reactions: E-Z

E-Z

Reaction score
Savoy Brown were a great band. Yeah, I've done the same thing with my collection. I went through a stage of not enjoying Steely Dan and sold all their albums that I had in my collection. Bad mistake. I haven't been able to replace with neither the vinyl nor CDs'.
Funny in the last 8-9 months I have bought all the Steely Dan cds I have come across after not really bothering about them down the years. Obviously I remember Reeling In The Years & Do It Again back in the 1970s but never really bothered about them as a band.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TerrenceCo

Members online

No members online now.