What Are You Listening To? (No Videos)

E-Z

RAINBOW (1981-1984) the Joe Lynn Turner era
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images
I didn't know Rick had any records released in his own name and it's on Robert Stigwood's RSO label as well. When I bought my first cd which was Blind Faith's 1969 self-titled debut from 1969 on cd in 1989 that Polydor cd had 2 extra tracks added as bonus tracks which according to Record Collector magazine 20-25 years ago were actually 2 Rick Grech demo tracks and nothing to do with Blind Faith.

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
I didn't know Rick had any records released in his own name and it's on Robert Stigwood's RSO label as well. When I bought my first cd which was Blind Faith's 1969 self-titled debut from 1969 on cd in 1989 that Polydor cd had 2 extra tracks added as bonus tracks which according to Record Collector magazine 20-25 years ago were actually 2 Rick Grech demo tracks and nothing to do with Blind Faith.
Funny, ever since I found out Stigwood ripped off bands... I began to detest him and tried to avoid vinyl on the RSO label.... same with Don Arden... a total shiseter!!

E-Z

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images
I like the Jinx album from 1982 although I rarely play it these days it is still a good listen from start to finish. What people forget or don't know about Rory was that he was already a seasoned guitar player before he fromed Taste in 1965 after playing the Irish show band circuit around Ireland for a couple of years before forming the power trio Taste and in fact Taste pre-dated Cream in England by about a year.

E-Z

Reaction score
According to what I read all the money Robert Stigwood made from The Cream (Eric Clapton, Jack Bruce & Ginger Baker) he spent on the Bee Gees. Jack Bruce had no time for him I read.

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
Yeah... correct E-Z, and Ireland kicked him out because the 3 piece didn't fit the paddies musical brief... what I also admired was throughout the whole of the troubles in Northern Ireland... he returned every Christmas to do a concert.... the avoidence
by a certain Ivan Morrison was duly noted.
Ted McKenna did well on several Rory albums too.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lisanop

Staff online

Members online