What Are You Listening To? (No Videos)

recgord27

Walking down a dusty road
Reaction score
My favourite 'Lizzy' album although considered one of the bands weaker albums by the fans.
Agree with you there. Over the years this album has become better and I find myself playing it quite a lot more than say Jailbreak. Maybe it was ahead of it's time.

Reactions: E-Z

E-Z

RAINBOW (1981-1984) the Joe Lynn Turner era
Reaction score
Agree with you there. Over the years this album has become better and I find myself playing it quite a lot more than say Jailbreak. Maybe it was ahead of it's time.
Same here whenever I feel like some 'Lizzy' I always put Chinatown on the cd player. The last two tracks on the cd maybe considered as 'filler tracks' but they don't diminish my overall listening pleasure and besides with both Killer On The Loose & Chinatown both being on the album they counter the two filler tracks.

E-Z

RAINBOW (1981-1984) the Joe Lynn Turner era
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images
I bought this YES album on a double tape cassette way back in the mid 1980s and played it waiting for a 'guitar solo' from Steve anyway finally after about 100 minutes Steve played a guitar solo. :rolleyes:

recgord27

Walking down a dusty road
Reaction score
I bought this YES album on a double tape cassette way back in the mid 1980s and played it waiting for a 'guitar solo' from Steve anyway finally after about 100 minutes Steve played a guitar solo. :rolleyes:
Tales From Topographic Oceans was always a difficult album from Yes for me and it is only recently that I have come to half understand and appreciate it. After the sublime Fragile and Close to the Edge albums, this was a complete disappointment when it came out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mmmm

Staff online

Members online