Welcome to our newest Supermod, NDF

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I just made NDF a Super Mod here. I will making others mods as well so those of you that want to become one, have patience :p

So treat NDF good, or he will ban ya. :p j/k

Music Wench

Rock and Roll Grandma
Reaction score
Re: New Super Mod in town..

Congrats NDF! I think this is going to be lots of fun. I'm still gonna argue with ya, though. :p

newdawnfades

Reaction score

Don't worry people, I won't be banning anyone. That's Shaggy's job. I am just helping out. I'm still going to argue and no doubt be accused of bossing people around by Martha, but my mod duties are entirely separate from that. I will never use my mod access to unfairly hinder a debate. We leave that to mods at other sites.

But if you do ever have an issue with any action I take just PM me so we can straighten it out. I may have stubborn political views but when it comes to this site I want members to keep coming back and feel like they have the freedom to make this place feel like home.

If you've got a problem with any of the features or need posts or threads modified just PM Shaggy or myself. Shaggy and I have been chatting about adding some new features and changes to the website so keep the suggestions coming.

If i'm doing my job it'll be like i'm not even there. Yeah, right!

NDF

algernon

Reaction score

NDF! NDF! THAT PESKY WESKY NDF! A certain obsessive troll is writhing in AGONY! :D

Nirvanadude

Vinyl Collector
Reaction score

Congrats buddy!

If you ban me I'll come to Seattle and kick your butt!!

just kiddin'

You'll do a fine job my friend!

kath

astronomy domino's™
Reaction score

newdawnfades said:
Shaggy and I have been chatting about adding some new features and changes to the website so keep the suggestions coming.

i need more smilies. i really, really do.

can i have dancing nanas? and maybe some headbangin dudes?

whatever. a bigger selection would be trés cool.

kath
who needs to express herself thru creative, interpretive smilie usage.

kath

astronomy domino's™
Reaction score

p.s. is there some reason why i can't respond to the threads in the political discussion forum? i just tried to respond to a few posts, and i got the window that sez i am not allowed to post there.

i've already responded to posts in music sections, so if it's a glitch, it's a selective one.

help, please?

kath

astronomy domino's™
Reaction score

thanks.

i can read the threads, but i still get the "you do not have permission to access this page" thingie.

Music Wench

Rock and Roll Grandma
Reaction score

You know, this is gonna send me into having severe withdrawal symptoms don't you? :D Just kidding. Mostly. Sort of....okay so I'm really annoyed at Spike for asking a question in his last post in the Serious Discussion section cause now I can't answer!!! LOL Oh yea, and we do need more smilies. Laughing ones, wtf ones, etc. ;)

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online