well?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Groovy Man

I'm Not Like Everybody Else
Reaction score
Posting cool tunes is not hype. :heheh:

The only thing silly about all this is you don't like Freddie (and opinions are not silly anyway)...I voted Paul...sure...but Freddie kicks ass. But at the end of the day it's only my opinion.

:cheers2

posting videos with girly voices, like the one you posted and saying it's talented is hype. :heheh:

I don't like Freddie Mercury's vocals...so, at the end of the day, get over it! :grinthumb

You don't see me defending McCartney, because he doesn't need defending...

(and losing the poll, too!)

unlike Freddie Boy. :D

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
posting videos with girly voices, like the one you posted and saying it's talented is hype. :heheh:

I don't like Freddie Mercury's vocals...so, at the end of the day, get over it! :grinthumb

You don't see me defending McCartney, because he doesn't need defending...

(and losing the poll, too!)

unlike Freddie Boy. :D

:rolleyes:

The reason people defend Freddie is because people are calling him a Village People member and call his voice girly, both obviously references to something we won't mention for the time being and the sake of civility. Freddie is a "love him or hate him" type, I get that. We get that you hate him. But why do the haters have to go on and on (and on... and on and on) about how much we dislike a certain singer? It gets old! I would rather listen to The Black Album than The White Album but you don't see me going on and on about how much I can't stand The Beatles and how they've been shoved down my throat my entire life. :D

Still like you after all this Groovy. :grinthumb

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Girly voices?? Oh Ok..I get it.

Don't gotta be so mean about everything Groovy...:heheh:

You may not be defending McCartney outright, but with all the Freddie bashin'...you found a new way to get around that one. :heheh:

so, at the end of the day, get over it! :grinthumb

This is the best line of your last post. :cheers2

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
MP and Page, we had our fun....but, you're beating it into the ground now.

:oyea:

I hardly been in here....I came back tonight to all this. Groovy you're a good guy and funny guy...but Freddie gets you all steamy. I know that much.

:heheh:

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Here are reasons why I like The Beatles/McCartney:

Sounds amazing live ya?

Also sounds great live ya?

Now, for some Mercury/Queen:

There, now i've leveled the playing field. Both vocalists are great for different reasons. I chose Mercury for my own reasons, and from my own opinion. I think Mercury has fantastic stage presence, and his voice is one that I also wish that I had.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
^^^ I love both of those songs, Prime! Especially I Want to Break Free. And I believe the other one was written by Freddie soon after he found out about his illness. :uh:

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
^^ Little trivia......Who Wants To Live Forever was written by Brian May...was used for the Highlander film...but it is spooky in that sense huh??

:omg:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online