Vince Neil going to jail

Astrid Kirchherr65

Classic 60's Chick
Reaction score
^^Anyone who marries a musician or athlete or actor should know better, there is usually a 0% chance any kind of fidelity or trust will be maintained.

Exceptions of course but few and far between.

:grinthumbExactly..In celeb marriages it's very rare..and I'm SO tired of the whinning they go on about..maybe you should look for deeper meaning in a spouse then how they look in Spandex ? lol..seriously !

Some people can do it tho' Paul McCartney was married to Linda for 35 years before she passed..I wouldn't bet the farm both were completely faithful ALL those years but I bet they were pretty close..:)

As for Vince..I truly hope he gets help ..if not..stays off the road before he kills someone else ..

Agree with LG that celebs are arrogant to drive themselves ..when they more than have means NOT to..it's shameless and I have little respect or pity for him there...

I have family who battle drinking problems/and both members have been sober for over 10 years..and it very hard work...but you have to WANT it ..

Vince get help man , and save your life ...and someone elses :grinthumb

Last edited:

Travelin' Man

Reaction score
Hopefully they'll throw the key away this time. Neil is, IMO, a self-serving douchebag. The fact that he's received yet another DUI is a slap in the face to the family of Hanoi Rock's Razzle. Remember, he died at the incapable hands of Vince Neil in 1984.

Some idiots....er....I mean people never learn.

Groovy Man

I'm Not Like Everybody Else
Reaction score
vince neil is going to jail for two weeks.

2 weeks, that's it? What a joke.

That's unreal and another subject matter.

But, after killing someone while driving drunk in the past, there should be no excuse.

Vince Neil thinks it's all about him - he'll never learn, if he hasn't learned by now.

Vince you killed someone - wake up asshole!

Last edited:

annie

metal maniac
Reaction score
A surefire way to get drunk drivers off the road would be to rescind their driver's licenses FOREVER!!!

Astrid Kirchherr65

Classic 60's Chick
Reaction score
A surefire way to get drunk drivers off the road would be to rescind their driver's licenses FOREVER!!!

that would be a good start:grinthumb
unless their like my X's father who drove after his first DUI !It took his third DUI, which put him in jail for 3 months , that got him on tract..they forced him to undergo rehab(to get out )..he lost his license for 10 years and now he is clean and sober...he doesn't even smoke ! It was the best thing that ever happen to him and thank god he didn't kill anyone before this because he was a total mess until he went to jail. He is actually a descent person now he's sober..but not being able to drive or go when you want,where you want..really made it clear.. I want to add there would have been a MAJOR battle had my x father-in-law ever want to put my son in his car before he was sober. NO F@#$*ing way ..thats the grace of wisdom..I never had to use :)

but in Vinces' case I doubt he would benefit ..because he'd just drive anyway ..it appears he thinks he handle his drinking..even after he killed someone ..thats the problem..he needs to realize he has one..a problem :)

Last edited:

JudasPriestRocks

Hellraiser
Reaction score
Also in the book and in the EVH book , they said Motley was harassing the other bands at the European monsters of rock show in 85 ...Tommy or Nikki bit....freaking BIT EVH's hand.Left PLAYING HAND ! And they were harassing all the bands. AC/DC was there. Hmmm. If Bon was still alive then, Motley crue would have been picking their teeth out of the back of their neck.

Yeah, I read a quote from Tommy Lee in an AC/DC book saying that they were going around backstage biting people at that Monsters of Rock festival, and Nikki Sixx walked up to Malcolm Young as if he was about to try and bite him as well, and Malcolm Young just looked at him and said "You ****ing bite me, mate, and I will ****ing kill you." And that was the end of that.

2 weeks, that's it? What a joke.

That's unreal and another subject matter.

But, after killing someone while driving drunk in the past, there should be no excuse.

Vince Neil thinks it's all about him - he'll never learn, if he hasn't learned by now.

Vince you killed someone - wake up asshole!

It's even more of a joke that he only received a 30 day sentence when he killed that guy drink driving in the '80s, and then only ended up serving something like 18 days of the sentence before they let him out. Ridiculous.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online