Velvet Revolver

energydude

Banned
Reaction score
any group with Slash in it is down with me man.....he can be kind a mellow but still rawks

aerozep

Reaction score
I too think VR rules !It is GNR II,I think Axle was a great live performer and a great talent,but we don't need another Jim Morrison wanna-be and neither does the band,they just wanna rock.
I got to see them live just before they exploded as I knew that they were going to do.I saw them in a little club here in New Jersey and they were tight and ready for the next level.Their live performance left their cd in the dust.They ended their show with the old Cheap Trick song Surrender,which was received without question.
I did have an opportunity to see GNR in it's day at the Garden in NYC.They were awesome,but Axle kept us waiting for over an hour before he went on(who knows why,I don't think he knows)he was great,but I and 19,000 others didn't appreciate the wait for no good reason.I was actually on my way out and almost left the building when I heard the crowd yell as the lights went dark.
The new GNR has cancelled the rest of their so called tour due to lack of interest,and once again the new GNR album is delayed.Oh well....
I can't wait for the next VR collection of music.
Happy holidays to all...
PEACE:bump: :ha: :heheh:

N

novemberRAIN

velvet revoler are shit.

you can't have guns n roses without axl, and thats basically what they are.

slither is their only good song imho.

peace.

aerozep

Reaction score
Check out VR's new collection of music.........my first listen.......B-.......but the guitar playing is tight & awesome !
As far as Axl goes......he was & most likely one of the best entertainers ever,but his di-reguard for acting like someone from this planet is def a problem he still has and it hurts his musical response from the masses-us.
Like I said before-we don't need another Jim Morrison wanna-be.
I'm old enough to tell you I saw the Doors twice and I was lucky that they're was not much in the way of stupidity,I was lucky.Some of my friends at that time saw the Doors and said the music was great but what a jerk Morrison was on stage..I don't think Jim's attitude would be tolerated today as it goes with Axl's.I think it's a shame as I said when I did see the band he was awesome.
peace:ha:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online

No members online now.