Various Artists

Neverlife

Reaction score
Antonio Vivaldi's "The Four Seasons - Summer". Written by some guy, sometime, I'm not sure on the history of it is. But I found a cover of this song by Children of Bodom's guitarists, Alexi Laiho, and Roope Latvava. I thought it was pretty bad-ass and its a cover of classical, so I put it here :D.

The Original
-----

The Cover
------

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Re: Vivaldi's 'Four Seasons'

Written by some guy...some time...You are lucky a hand doesn't reach up from the grave and do you an injury Rob.:heheh:

It's okay for now, I will write a Proper Vivaldi thread sometime down the road.

Oblivion

Reaction score

We should change this topic into rock covers of classical music... :D I know some good ones aside from this one...

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

Go ahead OB I leave it up to you seeing it's your idea.

Neverlife

Reaction score
Re: Antonio Vivaldi's - The Four Seasons

Haha, sorry LG, I'm not knowledgeable when It comes to anything classical :wa:

But yeah, Oblivion if you wanna start throwing in great covers of classical songs, I've got a few I can share as well.

Oblivion

Reaction score

Yesterday this topic was named "rock impressions of classic music" for 5 minutes... And then I realised NONE of the savatage classic covers are to be found on youtube... So I walk away in shame. :D

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

Try Grooveshark OB...they have a way better selection and the quality is superior than the average Youtube video, just streaming audio though, no videos.

Grooveshark

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

OMG!!!!!!! I LOVE VILVALDI!! He's like the first classical metal dude! There is some shreddin' goin' on at times.

He has a sad story too. He was asthmatic as a child and in those days there were no medications to help relieve that crap.

Alot of his music, I believe was himself being sad and the music he made was a result.

Here is one of my favorite works by Antonio..and does anyone remember when they used it on Sesame Street. One of the only times that show choked me up and still does.

"Guitar Concerto in D" 2nd Movement

Watch this!! Full version

Last edited:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

You are right MP, his music is used all over the place and most people don't even know it's him.;)

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HildredLad

Members online