Votes: 37 75.5%
  • Adele

Votes: 12 24.5%

• Total voters

OzzyVanHalen

Reaction score
Adele! she is so amazing! she dominates VH

lol i'm joking, Van Halen of course
Adele may have a good singing voice but she cannot compare to the combination of The best guitar player alive and one of the greatest frontmen in rock and roll
Van Halen for the win!

overkill86

Reaction score
10 votes for Adele? Really? Really? Van Halen by far. Adele has a good voice, but I listened to her album "21." It's boring as shit.

Khor1255

Reaction score
Well, I don't even like VH all that much. Their best song is about as good as a mediocre Sweet or Kiss song to me. That said, they are a rock and roll band while Adele is a cult phenom.

I could seriously change my mind with more exposure to Adele but I doubt it. I like many bands more than VH but as a rule I like any band more than a one trick pony act.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I have nothing against Adele, granted I like hard rock more than solo artists like her and many others who came before her but I have room in my library for talented artists of many kinds.

I still haven't investigated Adele, I don't have time but I respect Sooty and Jen's opinions and will eventually get around to at least listening to her music later on.;)

Big Ears

Music Lover
Reaction score
Van Halen, but they are not the band they used to be around the time of Fair Warning. I don't know much about Adele.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
LG, that would be like Christmas morning to me if you got into her work. :heheh: I can see you liking her honestly when the time comes that you give her a listen. She doesn't possess a lot of those annoying pop star qualities you don't care for. ;)

By the way, A Different Kind of Truth fell to #6 this week. Adele can't be blamed though. Blame the Grammys this time, though Adele's 19 went up too and she was the biggest gainer overall that week. Macca's new one is doing quite well too he really did himself a favor appearing on the show aside from being, well... Paul McCartney, which sells albums in the first place. :D

CLASIKROKR

Reaction score
WHO THE FRICK IS Adele? Serious, I have no idea, but I'm sure they can't even be in the same conversation as Van Halen!!

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Shouldn't be compared because they are way too different anyway. I don't see what the purpose is for doing that. I only voted Van Halen based on preference, not because I think they are better. Can't compare two artists who are totally different ends of the spectrum in my opinion.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Exactly what I was going to say Riff, word for word. :heheh:

By the way I love them both. :)

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Staff online

Members online