Vader (Official Thread)

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Re: Vader

Litany is as I expected, a brutal album, absolute amazing musicianship.
The Calling is a stand out song for me.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

Nice thread!!! They got a lot of cool stuff. Need to get back to listening to them a bit more.

:grinthumb

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Nice thread!!! They got a lot of cool stuff. Need to get back to listening to them a bit more.

:grinthumb

Give Welcome to the Morbid Reich from 2011 a listen. :grinthumb
Until I had heard that album I had lost hope for 2011 in death metal after Morbid Angel lol but Vader came out with a brutally killer album.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

One other thing I enjoy about Vader albums is they don't try to overdo themselves regarding actual songs. Not particularly lengthy albums, almost like a quick hit of death metal, sort of like what some Cannibal Corpse albums are, they clock around just over 30 minutes. I like lengthy albums but for some bands I love the quick doses.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
New Vader song Where Angels Weep off new album Tibi et Igni.

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Vader is one of the few extreme metal bands I still trust and buy blindly. I picked up "Tibi et Igni" a couple of weeks back and it's awesome - their best in quite a while, which says a lot for a band who has released solid albums throughout their career..

My favourite track "The Eye Of The Abyss":

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The opening track had a really good orchestral or atmospheric build up to the insane death metal brutality.

Vader

Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars
Reaction score
Vader is one of my favorite death metal bands...did ya guess that already haha...but anyway was listening to the new one a lot the last few days. Thus my user name. The new one Is awesome. Gonna play it again right now.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Vader is one of my favorite death metal bands...did ya guess that already haha...but anyway was listening to the new one a lot the last few days. Thus my user name. The new one Is awesome. Gonna play it again right now.

They have had a pretty consistently solid career. The new album is already one of my favourite Vader records along with the likes of the debut The Ultimate Incantation, Litany.

Vader

Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars
Reaction score
I agree they are very consistently impressive. Not sure what my favorites are at the moment.I'll have to dig into their back catalog and think on it a while.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online

Members online