Vader and Riff Raff's Metal discussion (with occasional outside interference!)

Vader

Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars
Reaction score
haha yeah same here, I like listening to them just for the lulz.. I never heard of Gallhammer until now, but I like what I heard. I'm really into this type of slow/atmospheric type of metal. Have you ever heard of Bloody Panda? They're sound is similar, but more sludgier kind of metal.

I've heard OF them but never heard them. Gonna look into them deeper ...

2LITTLETIME

Reaction score
Excellent thread.I have a massive digital collection but im going to delete a lot of it and im only going to keep the cream.If you guys like black metal ive an obscure recommendation.

2LITTLETIME

Reaction score
I love both old Sepultura and Pantera. Two of my favorites from that era. Both were majorly extreme for the time. Far Beyond Driven was just blow your head off out there when it came out. Nowadays I hear kidscall Pantera sellouts which Is just ridiculous. ...they were pushing the envelope.
Pantera or Exhorder ??
Old sep rulz 2 :bow:

2LITTLETIME

Reaction score
Im a member of a blog with a very active chatbox.Its a death metal blog.One of the guys is 56 and ONLY likes death brutal metal-bolt thrower, vomitory etc.He used to like stuff like grand funk railroad and the kinks.he was into early thrash aswell but he cant listen to that now.I dont think there are many people like that who cant go back.I like all genres of music to be honest.

Last edited:

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Excellent thread.I have a massive digital collection but im going to delete a lot of it and im only going to keep the cream.If you guys like black metal ive an obscure recommendation.

Got that album. Was one of my favourites of 2013. :)

Vader

Reaction score
@2LITTLETIME Exhorter were bad ass. I have both Slaughter in the Vatican & The Law. \m/
Awesome stuff. I'm defintely a Black Metal fan as well.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Need to crank the new Machine Head one again tomorrow. Heard it once and its a great album. My favourite of the year ago will be Ne Obliviscaris Citadel.

Vader

Reaction score
I just listened to Blood In Blood Out and think it's starting grow on me.

Vader

Reaction score
Im a member of a blog with a very active chatbox.Its a death metal blog.One of the guys is 56 and ONLY likes death brutal metal-bolt thrower, vomitory etc.He used to like stuff like grand funk railroad and the kinks.he was into early thrash aswell but he cant listen to that now.I dont think there are many people like that who cant go back.I like all genres of music to be honest.

What is he psychotic ?!?! Lol ...honestly though...I love death but there is too much great music out there to be so narrow minded.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentonBeo

Members online

No members online now.