Unreadable Metal Band Logos

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
One of the bigger tragedies in metal is Akerfeldt not just singing with a normal hard rock heavy metal band, he's got a great voice.:wa

I think he should do more work with Steven Wilson like the album from Storm Corrosion but do more prog that isn't on the death metal side of it. That way Opeth fans win if they want the death/black metal vocals in it and people who hate those vocals can still get plenty from his clean vocal talent.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
^^It's all a fraud anyway, most of these bands are all about image and if they ever met a real in the flesh practicing Satanist would run as fast as the leather pants chains and studs would let them Snoop.

:oyea:

Actually a lot of black metal bands were not only about image. Some of the things the old school bands did were enough to really make one cringe. lol
They were satanic to extremes. I read about this on the book Lords of Chaos which talks about black metal and the satanic underground. Some fans though of black metal are strange. Me I absolutely love black metal but for the music and not the ideologies the old school bands actually did partake in. Fraud may be correct for some but some black metal bands were actual practising satanists. lol

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^I'm sure there were a few exceptions but the entire scene I find revolting period. I cannot deal with people like that and the subject matter they sing about etc. In the days of the Spartans this lot would have never made it past childhood, they would have been removed from the gene pool.;)

Have you ever met a real live Satanist and spent time with him/her Riff?

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
^^I'm sure there were a few exceptions but the entire scene I find revolting period. I cannot deal with people like that and the subject matter they sing about etc. In the days of the Spartans this lot would have never made it past childhood, they would have been removed from the gene pool.;)

Have you ever met a real live Satanist and spent time with him/her Riff?

Nah and Id rather not either. I hate satanic ritual related shit. I just like black metal for the sinister lyrics and atmospheric music. Not the ideology part.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Nah and Id rather not either. I hate satanic ritual related shit. I just like black metal for the sinister lyrics and atmospheric music. Not the ideology part.

You are not missing out, I met one when I was a few years younger than you and it left a permanent impression on me. They look at us like cattle, more like reptiles than people I would exterminate the lot of them if I could manage it. Although I'm not religious I do believe in pure evil in humans and removing it from our society wouldn't bother me at all.

Some of the music I don't mind, the themes lyrics etc...do nothing for me except inspire loathing.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^Saint Vitus??

That's a complete shot in the dark Lady T.:D

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
szexdj.jpg

Who can figure this one out?