Unknown Rock Song

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
You can use Google assistant app from your phone to identify the song.

Or Soundhound

Pirvu Alex

Reaction score
Used Shazaam and No results..
I tried Shazam too but no luck. I asked on Reddit and someone managed to find the name of the singer. It turns out to be Serj Tankian (the lead vocalist of the band "System Of A Down"), which means that this could possibly be a SOAD unreleased demo song. However, the name of the song is still unidentified.

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
I tried Shazam too but no luck. I asked on Reddit and someone managed to find the name of the singer. It turns out to be Serj Tankian (the lead vocalist of the band "System Of A Down"), which means that this could possibly be a SOAD unreleased demo song. However, the name of the song is still unidentified.
That was also my thought that it was a demo and never released.. Well at least it was uploaded and on You Tube. Get your hands on Audacity software and record it to your media library. Then you have at least the song..

Pirvu Alex

Reaction score
That was also my thought that it was a demo and never released.. Well at least it was uploaded and on You Tube. Get your hands on Audacity software and record it to your media library. Then you have at least the song..
Thanks to the user Quirky-Garbage-6208 from Reddit, I finally found the song and the full audio track. The song is called "Unit Song" and it is indeed an unreleased track, released somewhere between 2001-2002. Thank you very much for contributing and for your help.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larry

Members online