Uli Jon Roth's Electric Sun

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
Great pics!!......and Uli Jon Roth will be playing some dates soon at the 02 Academys ,a double headline bill with the great DIAMOND HEAD. Not to be missed...cant wait
25th Sept Sheffield O2 Academy....I can see some characters going

Last edited:

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
^^^Well that date came round sharp Lou. Off to see Uli and Diamond Head with Sweat and Lou later tonight, should be a top gig.

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
Well, just got back from gig with Lou and Sox, what a night, he was on top form as usual as were the band he had with him. They all put on a blistering performance and the crowd showed their appreciation. Managed to have a brief chat with Carl Sentance and Nathan James who shared lead vocals on various tracks, they were both awesome, they adapted to the songs well and they were not big headed, I will be checking their web sites and music out very soon.

Anyway, Uli was on top form and yet again he just plays with little effort and a smile, the young chap on guitar with him is also very good and he will be brilliant if Uli is showing him the ropes. The drummer and bass player also played their parts, shame the bassist didn't share the vocals as last time he blew my socks off. What a night, glad I was their again, just got to wait till November to see him in Wales:bow::bow::bow::bow:

62460_10151945651025229_1556748697_n.jpg

1235959_10151945649630229_1750446383_n.jpg

1231584_10151945650930229_332882295_n.jpg

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
Yes Uli was brilliant, treating us to gear from his stint in the Scorpions. "All Night Long", "Longing For Fire", "Crying Days", "Sails Of Charon", "We'll Burn The Sky", "Sun In My Hand", "In Trance", "Fly To The Rainbow", "Dark Lady", "Pictured Life", "Catch Your Train". Celebrating 40 years since his debut with the Scorps, a great night.

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
Another top night with the "master" Uli Jon Roth in fine form.Quality set list Sox !! I thought the "guest" vocalists did a fine job singing SCORPIONS songs.
Uli seems to be "everywhere" at the moment..heres classic footage from this years Wacken festival teaming up with the mighty DEEP PURPLE. What would Blackmore think? :heheh:

[ Cool pics Sweaty !!]

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
Another top night with the "master" Uli Jon Roth in fine form.Quality set list Sox !! I thought the "guest" vocalists did a fine job singing SCORPIONS songs.
Uli seems to be "everywhere" at the moment..heres classic footage from this years Wacken festival teaming up with the mighty DEEP PURPLE. What would Blackmore think? :heheh:

[ Cool pics Sweaty !!]

Uli in Purple, legend!!!

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score

[ Cool pics Sweaty !!]

Personally I would rather see Uli with Purple than Satriani or Morse. :heheh:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online