Tyler Bryant & the Shakedown(Brad Whitford's son Graham on guitar)

rtbuck

Reaction score
I seen Tyler Bryant & the Shakedown over the Summer opening for Billy Idol & he was incredible live. He's only 22 & he went over big with the crowd. I later learned that Brad Whitford's son Graham is the other guitarist in the band.

Tyler began guitar at age 6th & while in Elementary school he was taught the blues by a 63 year old man. By age 13 he was writing songs & playing shows in Texas & later opened shows for Aerosmith, Jeff Beck, Joe Bonamassa, Skynyrd, BB King, & others. At the show I was at I picked up his Wild Child cd which he autographed & he was very sociable with everyone. The girls & older women were really flocking him like he was the next big thing. My wife also was pretty blown away by him & she also loves the cd. I think he's got a cool voice (reminds me a bit of Tyla of the Dogs D'Amour) & his house rocking/blues based music has a great fresh sound.

Fever

Reaction score
I saw him two years ago open for RE0 Speedwagon and Pat Benatar.He put on a great show and I got to talk to him a little after his set.He was hanging around his merchandise booth.
It's a shame he can't hit it big

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Staff online

Members online