Turn The Page versions: Bob Seger vs Metallica

Turn The Page: Which version do you prefer?

• Total voters

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Metallica easily.

WetWilly

Whiskey Rock-A-Roller
Reaction score
Bob Seger easily, I do like the way Metallica put their own stamp on it. But their version in no way compares to the original. Bob all the way!

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
If we are going with Seger's more popular and widely known live version, then it crushes any other version.
If we are talking about Seger's studio version vs Metallica's studio cover ... then I'd take the Metallica cover.

Since the first post in the thread is showing the original studio Seger version, I'll assume the latter with studio vs cover and Metallica gets my vote.

(edit: adjusted the poll to give another vote to Metallica, although my name is showing in the Seger line)

DivergentBeatle

Diverse Music Fan
Reaction score
If this was a metal forum, the majority would go for Metallica, but I mean how can you beat a original. The song sounds way better when Segar sings it, I has a special kind of rhythm I like.

Pappy

Reaction score
Metallica by far is my favorite band of all time. I collect all there shows, love everything they do. Turn the Page is one of my favorite Metallica covers. My vote is for Bob Seger and it's not even close.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElviraPeth

Members online