"Tubs": The Billy Bruford Thread

joe

Reaction score
I just google it LG and Tull played at the Royal Theater back in '97. It would of been greatto see them in that small theater.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Yes I agree, the last time he toured here he played in our Jubilee Auditorium where the symphony orchestra plays, and it was amazing.

joe

Reaction score
One good thing livin' in NYC Aktivator is that there is so many shows. Here where I am on a Island and a city with a pop. of 350,000 we don't get too many good shows. Vancouver has alot but to go over there with the cost of the ferry, hotel, food and other goodies it's a small fortune and a big endeavour.

One negative aspect about living on a Island but for me the positives way out weigh the negatives.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I enjoyed living on the island, but always thought the north half was much more exciting than the Metropolis of Victoria...:heheh: It was a pain in the ass taking the ferries though, I enjoyed the trip but didn't like all the strikes and work slowdowns when we lived there in the 70's.

Hey Joe you could save a little money and use this form of transport to get to Van.

7c46d9154087d6636afdb48e8343_grande.jpg

:D

Aktivator

aka Hightea
Reaction score
One good thing livin' in NYC Aktivator is that there is so many shows. Here where I am on a Island and a city with a pop. of 350,000 we don't get too many good shows. Vancouver has alot but to go over there with the cost of the ferry, hotel, food and other goodies it's a small fortune and a big endeavour.

One negative aspect about living on a Island but for me the positives way out weigh the negatives.
Yeah I always thought the hiker in me would make me leave NYC area but besides fit a new years it never happened. I live on an island of 3000 but we have a bridge :) we just had a movie about our island called city island with Andy Garcia good movie but it's not about me hehe

I've been vancouver And Vancouver isle hiked the coastline trail long ago. Beautiful place.

Yeah lots of shows in NYC I can find something everyday of the year, although sometimes it bad decisions last nite I saw my friends roomates band play with DMC from run DMC and he did a rap of cats in the cradle . Eek

joe

Reaction score
I enjoyed living on the island, but always thought the north half was much more exciting than the Metropolis of Victoria...:heheh: It was a pain in the ass taking the ferries though, I enjoyed the trip but didn't like all the strikes and work slowdowns when we lived there in the 70's.

Hey Joe you could save a little money and use this form of transport to get to Van.

7c46d9154087d6636afdb48e8343_grande.jpg

:D

As you know LG I love the North Island.

Next time I'll use my pontoon boat. I can do some "trolling" along the way.

Outcast-Pontoon-Boat-MD.jpg

joe

Reaction score
I've been vancouver And Vancouver isle hiked the coastline trail long ago. Beautiful place.

It was probably either the West Coast Trail or the Juan de Fuca Trail Akt. The WCT is world famous and now a person has to make a reservation well in advance. Never done it myself as I've hiked many west coast rivers fly fishing coming close to death on many occassions scaling the canyons and going down in a drift boat twice running white water.

Anyway, back to the music. I would of loved to see KC in concert. I can't recall ever hearing them doing show in Vancouver though they probably have.

joe

Reaction score
Love this album :grinthumb

6089419328a0b6651a30e110.L.jpg

Great album MP though I favour One Of A Kind. Same musicians without Annette Peacock. Some of her vocals are fantastic on Feels Good To Me but others...well...not so good IMO.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
I like the studio version of Back To The Beginning...live? Meh...not as much.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online