Trying to break out of the "newbie" shell, come give a shout!

Titokinz

Earthbound misfit
Reaction score
Alright, I might be a little late on introductions as you can see from my join date. But I recently just became a regular on this site,
and thought I would post here for those of you that have not stumbled across me on the forums yet.

Name's Natasha, I abide in the frozen tundra that is Canada. Alberta to be exact. Just cause I live in the prairies doesn't mean I'm a hick.
Quite the opposite in fact. :****: I enjoy many different genres of music, not just classic rock, and am very open minded when it comes
to new tunes.

Fave bands are: Alice In Chains, System of a Down, Metallica, Slayer, Nirvana, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Runaways, Aerosmith
and many many more. I'd be here until I started to sprout grey hairs trying to list them all.

But once again, I'm glad to be a member here and look forward to further posting and meeting all of you and making new rockin' comrades. :grinthumb

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. I've seen you around, and I think we've gotten into some discussions, but I can't remember for the life of me. Pretty cool taste.

Titokinz

Earthbound misfit
Reaction score
Thanks a bunch! I think that was in regards to Metallica. Off topic, but what's the scene in Seattle like nowadays?

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Thanks a bunch! I think that was in regards to Metallica. Off topic, but what's the scene in Seattle like nowadays?

If you come to Seattle, you'll see a bunch of emo kids listening to screamo and post hardcore. Or you'll see hippies wearing flip flops in the rain. Or you'll see people in leather outfits. It varies. As for the music scene, it's not bad at all. Lots of great local bands.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Middle of nowhere, hmmm, amongst the penguins in Antarctica possibly? :flirt

May as well be. :heheh:

I live in Alaska, amongst all the drunks/moose/crazy drivers/Sarah Palin. I'm not sure which is more pleasant. :grinthumb

Harkat

Reaction score
Arrr Welcome Titokinz!
If that be ye pirate friends in ye signature, then I be best be bringing out rum!
:cheers2

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online