Some of my favourites include:

Handle With Care
End of the Line
Tweeter and the Monkey Man
Last Night
Wilbury Twist
She's My Baby
Congratulations

I also can't help but chuckle at the way they take the piss outta certain stereotyped songs in their 2nd album, "Vol. 3"

- Cool Dry Place (parodying the country-rock style of complaining about trivial things, in this case the singer's guitars going out of tune)
- You Took My Breath Away (parodying boy band songs - "You took my breath away, I want it back again")
- Wilbury Twist (parodying the style of dance song that tell you what to do - "You put your hand on your head. Foot in the air. Then you hop around the room. In your underwear.")

:heheh:

TheFeldster

Mr Kite
Reaction score
Re: Traveling Wilburys

My trademark whenever I actually play live (rare these days, the rest of live caught up, but mean to do more of it in the future :) ) is I'll open with "Handle With Care", and I'll always play "Last Night" somewhere in the middle :)

Have also been known to throw in a bit of Tweeter, End of the Line and Inside Out on occasion.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

Talk about a talented band, this Has to one of the greatest ever put together.:tup:

TheFeldster

Mr Kite
Reaction score

I love "Tweeter & The Monkey Man" .. I can only find "covers" of this tune on YouTube.

Yeah, Warner Music went incredibly anal over Wilburys videos on YouTube prior to the box set release, and haven't let up since... 5 songs (Handle With Care, End of the Line, She's My Baby, Inside Out and Wilbury Twist) are on an official channel, but other than that it's very hard to find anything on the tube :wa:

Reaction score

I love the Wilburys, I only have one album, have heard all 3? or is there one more?... I can never remember, I even like Dylan's work with this group:bonk:
Certainly my favorite supergroup of all time:grinthumb:tongue:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online