Toxic Holocaust

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I fail to see the big deal in the fact they have holocaust in the name. Nothing wrong with it at all.

Anyway I just discovered their new album and I think I will get a lot of this band's material. Very good heavy yet simple punk fused with thrash metal.

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
TOXIC HOLOCAUST
toxicholocaust.jpg
Toxic+Holocaust+th6.jpg

0511_toxic-holocaust.jpg

Origin Portland, Oregon, United States
Genres Thrash Metal, Blackened thrash metal, Speed metal
Years active 1999–present

Toxic Holocaust is a Thrash Metal band from Portland, Oregon, that is I\influenced by punk rock and heavy metal bands such as Black Flag, Discharge, Motörhead, Exodus, Destruction, Kreator, Sodom, Bathory, Celtic Frost, Venom, Possessed and Death. Joel Grind founded Toxic Holocaust in 1999 where he originally wrote and recorded all of the band's music himself. When playing live, Joel Grind hires members of other bands to perform with him on stage. The cover art of the albums are done by Ed Repka who is known for iconic covers for classic metal albums by bands such as Megadeth and Death.

Members
Joel Grind
Phil Zeller
Al Chambers

Studio albums
Evil Never Dies
Hell on Earth
An Overdose of Death...

Band Link
Toxic Holocaust on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Videos and music

wow I`m going get into this band dude....:oy::headbang

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
wow I`m going get into this band dude....:oy::headbang

Check out Conjure and Command which I'm listening to now. It is full of awesome riffs, great groove. Feels like a thrash album that has some elements of old school black metal.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online

Members online