Honkytonk University (2005)
White Trash with Money (2006)
Big Dog Daddy (2007)
That Don't Make Me a Bad Guy (2008)
American Ride (2009)
Bullets in the Gun (2010)
Clancy's Tavern (2011)

Hiya,

A few years ago I was watching CMT and they played a Toby Keith video or 3, then a mate at work also turned me onto him....must say I do enjoy his stuff, top two fave songs would be Beer for Horses and i'll never smoke weed with willie again...mind you, i do enjoy about 97 % of his product...favourite video would be Im not as good as i once was, probably cause i can relate..HAHAHA..all i need now is a toby keith gig on dvd ....anyone seen one ?....

My other top TK tunes:

AMERICAN SOLDIER
TRAILERHOOD
I WANNA TALK ABOUT ME
HONKY TONK U
I LOVE THIS BAR
THE TALIBAN SONG
BIG OLE TRUCK
HIGH MAINTENANCE WOMAN
and about 40 others.....SO...any other TK fans out there?

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Nice thread man!! I added a website link and discography for ya. I always get him messed up with Tim McGraw for some reason. :heheh: :bonk:

Metal Head Mike

Reaction score
Have been meaning to listen to a Toby Keith album. Have heard a couple of tunes. Will have to get around to getting one of his albums

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Being that I grew up in a country music household I had the (dis)pleasure of being force fed a lot of Toby Keith in my youth and of everything I could say about him I'll keep it short and say that I credit him very strongly as one of the main driving forces to country music's current state. Take that for the good or bad. I get that his purpose is to make good time, drinking music but I think everything awful about him and country music is really epitomized by "Red Solo Cup", the dumbest effin' song to ever be released as a single...

That song is below par with stupid song made just for Youtube. The only difference is that 150 million people aren't running out to see the Bedroom Intruder guy in concert and snatch up his album, yanno?

Normally I don't stop in a thread just to be negative but I can't help myself when it comes to Toby Keith.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Toby Keith... ya either love him or hate him. I hear Natalie Maines is a huge fan.

Mom made me listen to him a lot as a kid. She's seen him live about ten thousand times. His early stuff, before the "We'll shove a boot up yer ass" if you don't like 'Merica stuff, was pretty great. I will say though, that I love American Soldier, which was pretty big while my mother and her husband were over in Iraq. I always cried to it.

Whiskey Girl

Should've Been A Cowboy Tell me you didn't listen to this one in the 90's, I'll call you a liar. ;)

American Soldier

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11