Time-traveled rocker chick's greetings!

slashrocks

Appetite for Destruction
Reaction score
Okay, so to start off, I am the biggest Guns N' Roses fan on this planet. There is no room for debate on this subject. At all. I worship Slash, he is the reason I have three guitars in my closet and guitar lessons lined up. I make lyric videos. I write song lyrics, and dream of being in a band. I have the most amazing swag ever, rock the lives of everyone I meet, and to sum it all up, I am the most amazing, rock n' roll, evil-at-heart, guitar-loving, time-traveled rocker chick you will ever meet. Did I mention how unbelievably humble I am?:heheh:

Time-traveled, huh? you ask. So, you're prying, but whatever. I was born in the wrong era, simple as that. I have BIG hair, a thing for leather pants and flare jeans, an obsession with long-haired dudes who can scream so sexy...Yeah, I was born in the wrong era. OR maybe I was time-traveled to this era in a silver car with a guy who looks like Einstein's crazy brother. Whichever sounds more interesting. ANYWAYYYYY.......Nice to meet you all!

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. :cheers:

Vehicle

Aging Metalhead
Reaction score
Hi.

For 25 cents a day, I can make sure you get to and from your classes unharmed.

Dairenn

Recording Artist
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Happy New Year! I'm just now finding my way back around these parts myself. I honestly know how you feel. I was born in 1980 myself so I'm not super young, but I'm definitely not old enough to be among many of those that were able to appreciate the amazing rock of the late 70s and early 80s... My Dad was a God send (may he now rest), and ensured I was Plenty exposed to the Incredible music of guitar-centric hard rock and heavy metal.

Welcome again!

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online