Time For Some METAL--general metal discussion thread

Reaction score
^^I was looking for a particular album of BOA's that I really liked,,,then when I found some of their stuff, I couldn't for the life of me remember the title of the record...it was so long ago...damn getting old sucks.:bonk:

:lmao:

Still if I had one BOA album to recommend it would be Raunch & Roll, they are best served Live!.:grinthumb

Raunch n roll is the only one I have a full copy of, actually no, I have a download of "High On The Hog" which I really like, other than that, just a handful of songs and whatever I find to listen to online or radio

Reaction score
You should do a BOA thread EB...:D

should the old one I started be deleted, or should that go to the graveyard?:D

I personally would like all history of my awful thread wiped clean;)

and I'll do it a lot later tonight, or tommorow, these next few nights will be allnighters to get school work done by tuesday.... was up till 4am last night and will be later tonight, I have a half case of Vault and a big pot of coffee coming my way, so I'll take a break to write it tonight, I really need to get back now, I'm on here waiting for a question to get answered for some math:rolleyes:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
If you wrote the old one do whatever you want,,,I didn't even think to look before I lobbed the idea out there...:D

Write a new one and I'll visit for sure.

Reaction score
If you wrote the old one do whatever you want,,,I didn't even think to look before I lobbed the idea out there...:D

Write a new one and I'll visit for sure.

LOL, I think I'll just scrap the old one, my OP is fairly embarrassing:heheh:

and back on topic

I just found that clip on youtube, but I know a few folks that saw Sabbath in Pittsburgh in 1974, so I'll assume its that show, which is pretty cool to me for whatever reason.... but the studio version has a very heavy guitar tone, which wasn't that common for the time, Priest soon followed that tone(to an extent), but Mountain actually probably had one of the earliest really heavy guitar albums---

specifically the rhythm guitar, and that is 1971....must have been LOUD in that studio:wtf:

T_Dude

Reaction score
:grinthumb Good shout with Melvins there FoxyPage!

What about some Slayer?

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Ozzy's Axeman Zakk Wylde is the man behind BLS..
A talented Shredder. Somebody who get's sweeped under the carpet most of the time but deserves more than that..
So here we go.. A thread not about "Alternative".. Not about "Prog".. But straight up hard Rock and the bands that make it happen..
Here's a taste of Black Label Society to kick off this thread..
Zakk is awesome and an incredible talent.

I'd give my left pinky to be able to play like him. wait, that wouldn't work, would it?

:tongue:

Pat Catalano

Reaction score
This is a band that flew under the radar because they came out in 89. still it was great album and if you never checked them out do so.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliverevans

Members online