Three Dog Night’s Cory Wells Dies at 74

JerseyGirl

Reaction score
Three Dog Night’s Cory Wells Dies at 74

Wells-630x420.jpg

Cory Wells, one of the trio of singers in Three Dog Night, has died. He was 74.

According to ABC Action News, Wells died unexpectedly yesterday in his home in Dunkirk, N.Y. The band had postponed several shows last month, claiming that Wells needed treatment for a nerve problem in his back that was causing him problems.

The band paid tribute to Wells on its Facebook page, with an official statement by Wells’ longtime bandmate Danny Hutton: “It is with deep sadness and disbelief that I must report the passing of Cory Wells, my beloved band mate for over 45 years. Cory was an incredible singer – a great performer, he could sing anything.”

Read More: Three Dog Night's Cory Wells Dies at 74 | Three Dog Night's Cory Wells Dies at 74

Vader

Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars
Reaction score
That's unfortunate and a shame. Used to listen to them alot as a preteen and still like them.
The weird thing is I was listening to them today over at youtube ( haven't listen to them for about 2 years ) today w/o any knowledge of this.

R.I.P. Cory

Mr. Bob Dobolina

Reaction score
Sad news indeed. I always dug these guys. I think I'll crank up Cory's take on "Try a Little Tenderness". RIP Cory and thanks for all the great music.

JimJam

Reaction score
These guys were consistently fine in the '70s, racked up a bunch of memorable pop hits and did well by AM radio. Those songs still sound damn good.

Chicago Guy

Reaction score
Three Dog Night are looking for repalcement singer?

I wonder who they plan on getting?

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online