1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This is the biggest addiction in 2012

Discussion in 'Off Topic Abyss' started by Lord Dweedle, Jan 2, 2012.

1. Lord Dweedle

Lord Dweedle Member

[​IMG]

:pullhair: I honestly just cant stop playing this game.

I think the last time I was hopelessly addicted to an Xbox game was Fallout 3..

Anyway, anyone here have Skyrim? it is a brilliant game, but should have an addiction warning label on the cover..

Below sums up my life at the moment because of this game lol..

[​IMG]

2. Titokinz

Titokinz Earthbound misfit

Never played, but I have people tell me to forget about having any social life if I do. Sounds a lot like Warcraft except no online play.

3. the_spore

the_spore God Emperor

I have Skyrim on the PS3. It's not as addictive as everyone says it is (Well to me isn't), but this game does kick some serious ass. I love it

4. LG

LG Fade To Black

Have heard about it, but never played it.

Dweedle, is it multiplayer online or does it have a good single person scenario?

If it's the latter I might check it out, been waiting for months for the next Starcraft II release and no official date posted yet.:mad

5. Lynch

Lynch 1937-2002 - RIP

I know of a number of people that "left" World of Warcraft for about 2 weeks when Skyrim came out, they have since come back to WoW now only playing Skyrim occassionally.

I remember playing the very first Elder Scrolls game back in the early/mid 90's, I think it was called Arena. I didn't play anything else after that until after Oblivion had been out for a while. back to Skyrim, the trailers looked kind of cool, but I haven't seen any actual game play videos (I just haven't looked).

6. Lynch

Lynch 1937-2002 - RIP

SCII: Heart of the Swarm was originally slated to be out around Christmastime 2011, but obviously they are still quite a ways away from that (and we are now past that original guesstimation). As far as I've heard, we won't see HotS until probably summer 2012 at the earliest.

7. LG

LG Fade To Black

^^As much as I love Blizzard I am fed up with them jerking us around like this. They were going to release the Whole game at once two years ago, then someone had the brilliant idea to do one chapter at a time...okay fair enough then do them One Year apart, after all how much time do you need to get it ready? Hell they've been patching SCII since it came out.:nw:

8. Lynch

Lynch 1937-2002 - RIP

yeah, it's pretty wonky. SCII came out in what? July 2010? We're not in January 2012 and there isn't even an alpha/beta announcement for the next xpac. We won't see the Protoss one until MAYBE Christmas 2014 (if that)

9. Lord Dweedle

Lord Dweedle Member

all single player, i just teared myself away from it just now.. level 40 lol, im so addicted

Also, Skyrim is better than Oblivion as well, it is much more like Fallout 3 with the system of things, graphics are more realistic too, its a good mixture between Fallout 3 and Oblivion, also they did take some notes from Dragon Age as well.

10. LG

LG Fade To Black

^^Okay thanks, if it's single player I might check it out...if it's available for the PC that is, I don't own any of the consoles...:peek

:D