This is just some good feedback

Arkie

Reaction score
I've nothing against dormant ads that you click on , its the obnoxiously intrusive pop up ads that need to be put to death. I had no idea there were ads on this site because this adblockers been on this PC since before i even started posting on CRF

Aero

Reaction score
I've nothing against dormant ads that you click on , its the obnoxiously intrusive pop up ads that need to be put to death. I had no idea there were ads on this site because this adblockers been on this PC since before i even started posting on CRF

I may start using one on this site just to get rid of those ads between threads. Sad that I have to do this but it's to the point now where it's just annoying.

Arkie

Reaction score
@Aero Im almost tempted to turn off adblocker to see what yall are talking about , but nah i'll take your word for it.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Ark.... log out of the site and browse as a "guest", even with most adblockers, this site is riddled with intrusive shit.

I don't use tapatalk (or whatever that mobile app is called) for browsing on my phone, but occasionally I'll come here to check out something, or to look up a song that I don't remember via my phone and while not logged in, I get inundated with shit.

A few weeks ago, my phone's browser even suggested adblocker and a couple of other blocking plugins becuase it was so ******* obnoxious.

I rarely see actual ads here while logged in, BUT, I'll say that I'm sick and tired of seeing people's posts get auto-filled with "vigilink" links that key off of specific words.

I don't have a problem with having ads for guests, bots and webcrawlers as they help cover the expenses of owning, operating and hosting a site, but when they are supposed to be turned off for registered users and STILL creep through... yeah, gd annoying!

doswizard

"If you are going through hell, keep going"
Reaction score
Don't do It!

I use Firefox as the simplest of my browsers. Disable all cookies on this site! What have you got to Lose?

ky8jh.jpg

p.s. Get your foot in the door as a 'New' user and get out!

It is not worth being Spammed to Death!

694940094001_6038043433001_6038042129001-vs.jpg

Arkie

Reaction score
I logged out and paused adblock for this site . Yall aint shitin'... thats a ridiculous amount of ads.
Okay resuming blocking ads....
Night and Day , nary an ad.

OldHippie

Resident Yooper
Reaction score
Well, I just started a thread about all the ads. Guess we can Schitcan that one.

Welcome @Hose Head I’m a Yooper and I say ‘eh.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online