This is just some good feedback

Hose Head

I am Canadian & I say Eh.
Reaction score
I joined yesterday and I have to say not only the threads here are great to post on and very informative, but the members here seem very knowledgeable about music and also very friendly. Such a great site.

Dude111

An Awesome Dude
Reaction score
Im glad you like it here
smile.gif

I love this site.... Seems like a nice place!!

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Thank you for this! The site is one I've had a long history with and has gone through a lot of ups and downs. I've seen what it was when I came in which is lower than it's modest but faithful following now and I've been here on staff through it's pinnacle. Forums have been more of a niche since facebook and more social media have kind of gathered the majority audience so I'm glad that people still find pleasure coming here with a wide variety of knowledgeable music lovers and add to the great community! :grinthumb

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
When I log out - takes about 15 seconds to do so after asking to log out. Then I check a few minutes later and I'm still logged in. I've just tried 3 times just now and I'm still logged in. I give up. Anyone who sees my name as logged in .......................... I'm not really here. LOL

Anyone else have this problem?

I wasn't able to start a new thread in the appropriate area as I couldn't find the 'post reply' thingy. Guess I am just having a dopey me day. :blush:

BikerDude

Dude
Reaction score
When I log out - takes about 15 seconds to do so after asking to log out. Then I check a few minutes later and I'm still logged in. I've just tried 3 times just now and I'm still logged in. I give up. Anyone who sees my name as logged in .......................... I'm not really here. LOL

Anyone else have this problem?

I wasn't able to start a new thread in the appropriate area as I couldn't find the 'post reply' thingy. Guess I am just having a dopey me day. :blush:

tumblr_m7y8aex1td1qfy2kdo1_r2_500.gif

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online

Members online