1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Things that make you go "WTF?"

Discussion in 'Off Topic Abyss' started by TheSound, Feb 28, 2012.

1. Jake T

Jake T Earth-bound Misfit

Bill Gates' net worth is approximately 80 Billion dollars. That's at least six zeros more than the average person. So if you donate $1000 to charity, it's the same as Bill donating $1,000,000,000 to charity. He gets things named after him and you might get a thank you if you're lucky. :uh:

2. joker1961

joker1961 Spock`s Proggyness

PARALLEL REALMS OF CONSCIOUNESS JUST SOUTH OF ?
    :wtf::wtf::wtf: well to tell the truth three total tools in my workplace which isn't funny...supervisor and two setters totally aren't good :wtf::wtf:

3. Jet

Jet Midway Up The Ceiling

:dunno:

Jake T likes this.
  4. TMG

TMG Titus Maximus Headphonius

It's the cigarette lighter thing that I don't get, I never heard of a person setting fire to a spider, for one thing insects hate fire/flames and they scurry away instantly, so the thing is probably still building webs inside his gas tank - if I see a huge creepy spider I grab a rolled up newspaper and swat the f*cker .... so if he sees one creeping across his kid's duvet cover one night while he/she's in bed asleep, he takes a flame-thrower to it?

5. Jet

Jet Midway Up The Ceiling

I know, it said he was deathly afraid, yet he had to get close with a cigarette lighter. I'm very afraid of spiders, but I step on them if they are on the floor. If I'm home alone (hubby is the spider killer) then I get my vacuum out if they are way up high. I don't swat them when they are up high because I'm afraid if I miss they might fall on me. :uh: I use a fly-swatter on the big icky ones, that appear from time to time in the kitchen. We moved last year, and this house has more spiders. Although, I must say, after we've been killing them all, we don't see that many now. Last fall they were everywhere!! :uh:

6. zengac

zengac Certified Zeppelinologist

I saw this story too and had the same reaction. I get that he doesn't like spiders but he takes a lighter to a gas tank??? WTF???? :wtf:

7. Jake T

Girl Licks Toilet Seat On Airplane

I realize this is an old story by now, but it took a while to find this thread.
    She did get famous, which I'm sure was her main purpose for doing the stunt, but who'd want to be famous for being the dumbest person on the planet? :dunno:

8. Lynch

Lynch Here for the cookies and the tunes

Just another twit from the "me first" generation that does and says stupid shit for the sole purpose of posting on social media and living their lives based on likes, hearts and upvotes.

Tide pods didn't get her. CV won't get her. Maybe we can get this ignant little shit (and anyone of her ilk) to take the Drink Bleach challenge... the world will be a better place.

upload_2020-4-1_20-45-24.png

9. Jake T

Man Arrested After Teaching His Dog To Drive :uh: