The Yeah Yeah Yeahs (Official Thread)

Tucking Fypo

Australian rocker
Reaction score
I don't understand the fuss over this band in all honesty. They have songs which are immensely popular and I listen to them and go why is this so popular???????????
They are attempting to be sort of dance glam post punk. It sounds mixed up.

empress

Reaction score
I don't understand the fuss over this band in all honesty. They have songs which are immensely popular and I listen to them and go why is this so popular???????????
They are attempting to be sort of dance glam post punk. It sounds mixed up.
i think it works, honestly.

they're probably in my top favorite 20 bands, i love them. so excited for their new album.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I absolutely LOVE this song! So much so that I bought every album after the own I own prior up to the new album with it on this! Yeah Yeah Yeah's and Gospel! **** yeah! :metal:

Sacrilege

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score
^^ I've been hearing this a lot on the radiowaves here, it's one hell of a trip, loving the tension and underlying notes that make this some dandy music! I'm looking forward to the rest of the album, I've got a feeling it's going to be a good one.

Aktivator

aka Hightea
Reaction score
Good to see Yeah Yeah Yeahs back in Brooklyn in Prospect Park! Can't believe its been over 10 years since I first saw them. Nick Zinner and Karen O were on fire all night.

While their first ep and first album will always be my favorite I've like all their albums although It's Blitz was a bit of a let down. The new album has several good songs and they went away from the last album and back to guitar and drum rock prior to It's Blitz!

Prospect Park - Art Star
8748887963_7d1a31c8c5_z.jpg

8748887923_4a6e0c5882_z.jpg

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Staff online

Members online