The Wipers Box Set (2001)

ComfortablyNumb

Unquestionable Presence
Reaction score
Wipers Box Set​
885335.png
This album contains the Wipers' earliest and most revered works which were remastered in their entirety. It also packs 23 bonus tracks of alternate takes and mixes, outtakes, and live tracks.
The bonuses are great for dedicated fans who have owned the original albums Is This Real?, Youth of America, and Over the Edge. Listeners should not feel as if they're paying extra for them.
Thanks to Sage's lack of greed. You will be spending more money by picking up used copies of the three releases. The bonus tracks are actually worth the price alone.
You should have enough space in your collection for this band as it does for anything else. These three discs contain some of the most amazing, urgent, intense, and proficient music ever made.

This is with out a doubt one of the best buys I have ever had.
A great album. You must get this if you are a punk fan, Nirvana fan, or a rock fan in general.

The best box set I have.

Here is the link to Zeno records where you can buy it IF you want to (I suggest buying it. Does not cost that much. Only $17.00)

http://www.zenorecords.com/sitemap.htm

flipflop

Prisoner of rock'n'roll
Reaction score
Re: The Wipers Box Set

I've only got Follow Blind and a couple of Sage solo cd's so this would be a good purchase for me. If the price is the same over here.

I saw Sage around 91-ish and it was a very cool show, very small club.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Staff online

Members online