The Winery Dogs (Official Thread)

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I've lost track of how many bands Mike Portnoy is involved with these days...but that is a good tune.:grinthumb

Reaction score
I'm diggin it all... plenty of technique and man that chorus is solid! it sounds like Kotzen had a pretty heavy hand in the writing of this as and i'm kind of glad that it's not some fusioned out need to listen to it seventy-eleventy times to get to become familiar with it kinda thing.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I've lost track of how many bands Mike Portnoy is involved with these days...but that is a good tune.:grinthumb

The more the merrier..........I could look at him (and listen to him) all day. He is insanely good lookin'. I love most of his side projects, especially Transatlantic.

Metal Head Mike

Reaction score
Yup me too Mike, I hope it becomes a living breathing band that plays some shows, most of these "project" bands Portnoy is a part of find it hard to tour with the members having to synch-up their down time from their main bands schedules.

I'd pay to see these guys play for 2 hours. Hopefully they will tour though

Rock Candy

Rock 'n' Roll Doctor
Reaction score
The second single's been released now; it's not quite as blatantly poppy as "Elevate", but it's catchy as sin all the same!

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
It's pretty cool...but something is not grabbin' me yet. I sooo wish he'd get back to Dream Theater.

It is cool to see him and Billy together. :grinthumb

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online