The Winery Dogs (Official Thread)

Reaction score
The latest song is great, it's a bit too "RK solo" sounding which in itself is an awesome thing, but... I would have liked to hear it take a different turn with Billy and Mike.

This will be an album I will definately snag once it's released.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Richie Kotzen on on WDHA-FM NJ

Also made this an Official thread for everyone now that they are bigger...indexed it and all that good stuff :grinthumb

rtbuck

Reaction score
Wow! I've had the Winery Dogs album for quite a while & I liked it a lot but that was about it. I listen to it every so often & think "This is a good album!" & then I'd forget about it. My wife really enjoys them so this past Saturday they were playing in a club here in Buffalo so we decided to go & it was one of the best shows I've seen in recent years. I haven't seen Billy Sheehan since he was with David Lee Roth in 1986 & he still is a show in himself onstage. He & Portnoy worked phenomenal together. Kotzen cranked on guitar & his voice sounded incredible live but you couldn't take your eyes off Sheehan & Portnoy. For an encore Sheehan sang "Shyboy" from his Roth days (but if your from Buffalo you know he originally did that song with Talas & the Buffalo crowd went crazy). At the end of Shyboy Portnoy took his high hat cymbals & started smashing & destroying his kit. It was such a wild show & the songs were really great live. I ended up buying their live DVD. Now I can't stop listening to them. Seeing Sheehan live brought back so many memories of seeing Talas in the bars back in the day

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
love the winery dogs getting the new album on 2 white vinyl`s:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::headbang:yay:

Last edited:

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
what about the live album or the cool dog treats box set....:oyea:

Last edited:

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Catching this thread up To date…