The Weapon Of Choice.

Garrett

✯ Blues Man ✯
Reaction score

Jack Casady`s Epiphone Signature Bass

N_2201a.jpg

Deep, articulate tone and classic semi-hollowbody style are the hallmarks of the Epiphone Jack Casady Signature Bass. The maple body, mahogany center block, set maple neck, and rosewood fretboard conspire to create a sweet-playing bass you won't want to put down. Has a single low-impedance JCB-1 humbucker with VariTone control, as well as traditional volume and tone knobs. Pearloid trapezoid fingerboard inlays, body binding, and Jack's signature across the headstock set it apart. Jack Casady, electric rock bass player extraordinaire, worked closely with Gibson and Epiphone to create this tasty signature model. Starting from there, Jack spent a lot of energy working with a pickup designer from Epiphone putting together a new humbucker to reside in his signature model. Together they nailed down a passive pickup.

Epiphone Musical Instruments - News

Jack Casady Signature Bass $799.00 @ GC

httitlebanner.gif

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
^^^ That's a beauty Garrett.

Another famous Telecaster, Jimmy Page with his 1958 Dragon tele'.

Garrett

✯ Blues Man ✯
Reaction score

Big Ears

Music Lover
Reaction score
Andy Powell of Wishbone Ash and his famous Gibson Flying V (1967 model). I am not sure if this is still his weapon of choice. Apparently the Flying V has been around for fifty years.

ANDY-POWELL.jpg

Big Ears

Music Lover
Reaction score
Richard Thompson was one of the first British musicians to use a Fender Stratocaster. Strange that one of the most innovative exponents of a rock guitar should be a folk musician. His work on Tam Linn never fails to amaze me.

richard-thompson-660-80.jpg

Guitartlp

Steal your face
Reaction score
I'd like to know a little about how "Cream" got that awesome sound from Eric's guitar. Google knows everything.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online

Members online