The trouble with trolls

Zrocker

Reaction score
"Why do you think they call them trolls" to the tune of Why do you think they call it dope. LOVE/Hate? Who does that mildly amusing mildly anoying song?

billtjr51

Reaction score
Why the nasty private message to me Midnight Rider? And then not allow a reply. I am not one of your trolls. I have been in the group for a long time. I quit using the forum for a good while and just started back recently. I have never been banned. Where did you get the idea I was a troublemaker?

Midnight Rider

Captain Karma
Reaction score
Why the nasty private message to me Midnight Rider? And then not allow a reply. I am not one of your trolls. I have been in the group for a long time. I quit using the forum for a good while and just started back recently. I have never been banned. Where did you get the idea I was a troublemaker?

So sorry bill. You were unfortunately hit by our friendly resident troll. If you look at the name Midnight Rider you will notice there is a . on the end. It's not Midnight Rider it's Midnight Rider. who sent the message. I know you have been here a long time and I would never do anything like he did. I better make a post to let everyone know what he was up to in case others got a similar message.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Just letting everyone know I LOVE to spay and neuter trolls!!!!!

If you notice anyone trolling around the forum, just report the post and I will not only get rid of the post but "fix" the troll, too :D

Reaction score
well Magic you must be doing a good job, I haven't seen a troll here for quite some time, when I first got here I received an interesting, colorful message from someone names "Tele****" claiming to be telecat's mean side..... who ever wrote certainly was not the nicest of people on this message board....

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I remember those Telepussy messages!

This is the thing with spammers and trolls, they dont always post in the forum, they can register, log in, and send PM's or nasty visitor messages. I just want to let people know, the staff is here to handle people like this, and we dont take a kind stance with them, either.

REPORT anything that you find disturbing to the staff !!!!!

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Yeah if anyone receives any of those kind messages please let us know as quickly as possible, and We will take care of it.

explode01ui7.gif

Oblivion

Reaction score
:) And if LG or Magic don't reply, try me... I'm in a completely different time-zone so I tend to log in a few hours after they log out..

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarrelDeSa

Staff online

Members online