7. Leaf And Stream - Wishbone Ash
8. Rattlesnake Shake - Fleetwood Mac
9. Run, Run, Run - Jo Jo Gunne
10, Heavy Load - Free

:peek

Ragged Glory

Banned
Reaction score
Pick a top 10 list of songs that best describes your life.

1. ?
2. ?
3. ?
4. ?
5. ?
6. ?
7. ?
8. ?
9. ?
10. ?
I was gonna create one of these threads awhile back, particularly focusing on the words in the title (not the lyrics) describing oneself. Not necessarily in order, but here are some songs that might describe myself at this time...

1. "Ain't No Fun (Waiting Round To Be A Millionaire)" - AC/DC.

Show me the money!:grinthumb

2. "Almost Honest" - Megadeth.

Just admit it. We've all lied at one time or another. If you'd say otherwise, then you're lying right now.:peek

3. "Been Caught Stealing" - Jane's Addiction.

Well, I wasn't caught, but this actually was an album that I had stole many years back.

4. "Brave And Crazy" - Melissa Etheridge.

I'm rough, tough & I'll show a little bit of my wild side from time to time too.

5. "Cleveland Rocks!" - Presidents Of The U.S.A.

This city truly rocks & has always had the most loyal, dedicated sports fans outside of any other city in the U.S.A. Period! We also provide you with great foods & friendly, accommodating, respectful people. Cleveland is the city that just flat out rocks!

6. "Don't Beg For Love" - Kristina Train.

I don't beg. I give & take.

7. "Grateful For Your Love" - Ellie Holcomb.

I appreciate all the love & friendship that I receive.

8. "Hard Workin' Man" - Brooks & Dunn.

I work hard at all that I need to do.

9. "Rockin' In The Free World" - Neil Young.

I love to rock it out on both the Guitar & Drums. Ain't no stoppin' me now!:****:

10. "When God Made Me" - Neil Young.

I truly appreciate all that God has done for me despite the fact that we're all sinners. I'm glad to be one of His saved sinners though. Praise Jesus!

Those songs are pretty good examples of myself, my personality & my integrity. I'm satisfied with those choices atleast for now.:D

Last edited:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I'll post one song that describes me...;)

698458813527.jpg

:oyea:

Ragged Glory

Banned
Reaction score
5. When God Made Me - Neil Young

Great song off of his latest Prairie Wind. Pretty much reflects many of my thoughts on God.

6. Ted Nugent - Kiss My Ass

Okay, this is a bit harsh but quite frankly, I can relate to the sentiment. Generally speaking I try to not have conflict - yea, really I do - but when faced with unreasonable people or with situations that just drive me up a wall, I'll come out full blast with both barrels firing. I like Ted's attitude in this song. He gets a lot of crap from liberals and the media - yep, I'm both but I think I'm a lot more fair about things than my peers - unfairly and he doesn't care, he'll still continue on fighting to speak out. Good for him. I don't agree with him a lot but I respect the attitude and I feel the same way. Liberals tend to get mad at me when I seem to "betray" them when I agree with the other side and I get more annoyed with them than with the other side. I don't expect them to like me at all but you'd think my side would give me the benefit of the doubt.
Wow. I only just noticed that you put that down right now. I made my list before I even took a glimpse at anyone else's. That's good. Praise Jesus!:cheers2

Ragged Glory

Banned
Reaction score
Pride and Joy- Brandi Carlile

"And you know that you're alone
You're not a child anymore but you're still scared

All your mountains turn to rocks
All your oceans turn to drops
They are nothing like you thought
"Bear Creek" is an awesome album as I also look forward to getting "Give Up The Ghost" soon. Glad to hear that you like the album too.

Last edited:

gcczep

Ever Onward...
Reaction score
10 to Life...

01. Don’t Get Mad, Get Even – Aerosmith: Never was the forgiving kind so…
02. Simple Man – Lynyrd Skynyrd: Try not to be complicated…
03. I Love L.A. – Randy Newman: To my local sports teams college and pro that I have cheered for…
04. Money – Pink Floyd: Keep your hands off my stash…
05. Death On Two Legs (Dedicated To…) – Queen: To the suits I’ve met and how slick they thought they were…
06. It’s Only Rock And Roll (But I Like It) – The Rolling Stones: The title says it all…
07. Bridge Over Troubled Water – Simon And Garfunkel: To my family and close friends I've supported through thick and thin…
08. Why Can’t We Be Friends? – War: All the cool people of different color, persuasions and backgrounds that I have met so far…
09. Smiling Faces Sometimes – The Undisputed Truth: Just my about my “trust” issues with people…initially at least.
10. Back Stabbers – The O’Jays: The ones who proved my intuition correct in song #9…

Last edited:

The Wanderer

Kids With Guns
Reaction score
1. The Wanderer - Dion: Well I'm the type of guy that likes to roam around XD.

2. If I Can Dream - Elvis Presley: I am a dreamer and I WILL accomplish my dreams :).

3. Runaway - Del Shannon: What I do when I come home and listen to music. "Runaway" from it all.

4. Some Guys Have All The Luck - Robert Palmer: Some guys have all the fun/luck, and I just don't understand why XD.

5. You Don't Know How it Feels - Tom Petty: Some people don't know what it feels like to be "Me" but pretend they do.

6. I'm No Angel - Gregg Allman Band: I know some things I do are "bad" but I have no regrets XD.

7. Nobody But Me - The Human Beinz: Nobody but me can do things/jobs/ect. EXACTLY like I do XD :) Especially when I make mistakes XD.

8. Bad Reputation - Joan Jett and The Blackhearts: I don't care about my "reputation", I do what I want but I have good reasons for doing some of the stuff I do and I don't care what other people think about the stuff I do :).

9. The Gunslinger - Shooter Jennings: "Some people think they know me, think they can predict me, think they gotta dis me when I'm not around."

10. Do Ya - Electric Light Orchestra: (This is what I personally get out of the song, sorry if you don't like it XD. Also this song reminds me of what this "girlfriend" of mine done to me. Bummed a bunch of money,food,earbuds,and music devices. ONLY off of me and in the end didn't even consider me a friend.) If you "like" me (I wonder why in the world any one would XD) but if you truly do, be honest and tell me. I'm an easy going guy, if it works out , it works out. If it don't , it doesn't but it happened for a reason and we are better off without each other. Everything happens for a reason... Bottom line don't act like you like me and bum money,music,food,earbuds,and a bunch of other things and then turns out you don't like me as more than a friend, or even as just a regular friend -__-. Don't leave me asking myself "Do Ya, Do Ya, want my love. "....

Last edited:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online