The Tedeschi Trucks Band

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
The Tedeschi Trucks Band — formerly known as the Derek Trucks & Susan Tedeschi Band — is a blues rock group based in Jacksonville, Florida, USA. Formed in 2010, the band is led by husband-and-wife musicians Derek Trucks and Susan Tedeschi

We already have a thread for The Derek Trucks Band and one for Susan Tedeschi, but CRF needs a The Tedeschi Trucks Band thread. As far as I'm concerned this band combines the best of both worlds and is one of my favourite bands of the 00s.

They've released two superb studio albums and one live album so far. On Jan. 29th. they'll release a new studio album called "Let Me Get By".

Track list:

1. Anyhow
2. Laugh About It
3. Don’t Know What It Means
4. Right On Time
5. Let Me Get By
6. Just As Strange*
7. Crying Over You
8. Hear Me*
9. I Want More*
10. In Every Heart

71sBuZbG5tL._SY355_.jpg

Here's a live version of the title track:

And my favourite track from their last album "Made Up Mind":

I've already pre-ordered the deluxe edition of the new album, which includes an 8-track bonus disc featuring live recordings from the legendary Beacon Theatre in New York, alternate mixes, early song takes and additional studio material, along with an expanded booklet containing exclusive studio and live photos, all housed in a custom-designed vintage amp box.

917yeJtIH6L._SY355_.jpg

2016 has only just begun, but I can't imagine the new album landing anywhere but near the top of my list of favourite albums for 2016.

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
We already have a thread for The Derek Trucks Band and one for Susan Tedeschi, but CRF needs a The Tedeschi Trucks Band thread. As far as I'm concerned this band combines the best of both worlds and is one of my favourite bands of the 00s.

They've released two superb studio albums and one live album so far. On Jan. 29th. they'll release a new studio album called "Let Me Get By".

Track list:

1. Anyhow
2. Laugh About It
3. Don’t Know What It Means
4. Right On Time
5. Let Me Get By
6. Just As Strange*
7. Crying Over You
8. Hear Me*
9. I Want More*
10. In Every Heart

71sBuZbG5tL._SY355_.jpg

Here's a live version of the title track:

And my favourite track from their last album "Made Up Mind":

I've already pre-ordered the deluxe edition of the new album, which includes an 8-track bonus disc featuring live recordings from the legendary Beacon Theatre in New York, alternate mixes, early song takes and additional studio material, along with an expanded booklet containing exclusive studio and live photos, all housed in a custom-designed vintage amp box.

917yeJtIH6L._SY355_.jpg

2016 has only just begun, but I can't imagine the new album landing anywhere but near the top of my list of favourite albums for 2016.

:bow::bow::bow: fabulous band love the first three albums still awaiting the new album...:bow:

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Oh hell yeah!

I wasn't too much a fan of Tedeschi, but I do like Trucks & Tedeschi together. I'm a huge fan of Derek Trucks. He's one of my fav slide guitarists........I almost like him as much as the Allman's......almost!

Last edited:

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
@Sharp Dressed Man

That's a very bluesy, but funky track. I still haven't made up my mind if I want this album.......

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
which of the three studio albums is the best one. for me its " Mind Made Up "

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
which of the three studio albums is the best one. for me its "Made Up Mind"

Right now, my favourite is "Let Me Get By". Obviously the material is still fresh (although I've listened to it countless times already), the album is a little more diverse than the previous two and Susan delivers her best vocal performance so far.

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
They mentioned this a while back and it's finally happening. A new live CD/DVD/Blu-ray set from The Tedeschi Trucks Band!

Live From The Fox Oakland

Live From the Fox Oakland captures the band firing on all cylinders at their Sept 9, 2016 show that fans and band members regard as one of their finest performances to date. The band’s commitment to making the best sounding live recording possible is evident throughout. Film also features extensive behind the scenes footage of the band on the road, as well as interviews with Marc Maron and David Fricke.

NDXzZjV1_400x400.jpg

Track list

1. Don't Know What It Means

2. Keep On Growing

3. Bird On The Wire

4. Within You, Without You

5. Just As Strange

6. Crying Over You

7. Color Of The Blues **Film only

8. These Walls (featuring Alam Khan)

9. Anyhow

10. Right On Time **CD only