The Stitches

ComfortablyNumb

Unquestionable Presence
Reaction score
The Stitches

l_f837a67385508240822a7b6a1855b36c.png

The Stitches began in 1994 as a 1970s-style punk rock band based out of Orange County, California. They are one of the originators of Orange County punk rock. The Stitches are known as one of the most unpredictable, high-energy live acts around.

Grunge

Grotesque Perversion
Reaction score
"The Stitches are known as one of the most unpredictable, high-energy live acts around."

I'd say. That right there should be enough to get anyone interested in them. The Stitches have an upbeatness that I'm fond of. Makes me want to move around and go crazy. It's all within the greatness of punk music. Must be the energy derived from the angsty attitudes.

A smiley to make you smile, or not. :puke:

Reaction score
I'm surprised I haven't heard of them before, they are something that would usually be of interest to me, so great thread, and band... as pure of raw punk rock energy as it gets:grinthumb

ComfortablyNumb

Unquestionable Presence
Reaction score
"The Stitches are known as one of the most unpredictable, high-energy live acts around."

I'd say. That right there should be enough to get anyone interested in them. The Stitches have an upbeatness that I'm fond of. Makes me want to move around and go crazy. It's all within the greatness of punk music. Must be the energy derived from the angsty attitudes.

A smiley to make you smile, or not. :puke:

Thanks for the puking face lmao.

Crazy band.

My band covers my baby hates me. So we'll see how that goes when we play it live.

I bought their albums last night. Waiting for them to get shipped over.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nowiknowitsJAG

Members online