The Rolling stones "last Tour"

T

tyler_hannibal

Do you guys think this is really there last one. They are getting old but they still rock the world. Im trying to get tickets to the boston show aug 23 but its getting to be tuff already tickmaster.com is sold out.

Martha Washington

eat it! it's GOOD for you
Reaction score
well, I saw them talking to Matt Lauer and they keep the option open.
what I wonder is if Charlie Watts gave it up, would they go on without him?
you know, I think they would and he'd probably get a piece of the action (unlike Wyman) since, I do believe Watts has something to do with them being Gazillionaires from rethinking the way they do the t-shirts and merchandise way back when.

Still, they are competitive enough that I think they want to go out on a high note. I understand they look to really rake it in, once again. Can they really be expected to do that again anytime soon?
I wonder if they'll do a second leg. They have the last two tours (at least)
that should be some indication.

AboutAGirl

oh, be nice
Reaction score
I got tickets for the Pittsburgh show, it's gonna be amazing.

I don't think anyone has actually said that this is their last tour, it's just a rumor and it's unlikely to be true.

T

tyler_hannibal

IM SO JEALOUS HOW DID YOU GET THEM I BEEN TRYING SO HARD. EVEN IF I HAVE TO PAY A SCALPER 800.00 TO GET NOSE BLEED TICKETS IM GOING TO THAT CONCERT! :D :) :cool: :p

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
So far there have only been rumors of the band getting together for a tour in 2010. Like I said RUMORS!

anyway, here is some footage of the final show and the final bow of the last show august 8, 2007 of the Bigger Bang Tour at the O2 Dome.....

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
Well this could be the last time, this could be the last time, maybe the last time, I don't know, oh no, oh no! :bump:

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I saw that article, Flower. And evidently the band line-up is not set in stone yet. The Rolling Stones are not confirmed as the closing act, and I think it is horrible of them to publish that possibility to sell the tickets.....

The Glastonbury tickets are sold out, too!! Imagine that :D

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online