That 70s Guy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
classicrockrevisited.com

THE MONKEES TO TOUR IN AMERICA
Brought To You By VH1’s Dave Basner

The Monkees recently revealed that to celebrate their 45th anniversary, they’ll be touring in the U-K and now, the band announced they’ll be touring here in the States too!  Original members Davy Jones, Micky Dolenz and Peter Tork will bring their An Evening with The Monkees show to America starting on June 3rd in Atlanta.  They’ll perform in 30 cities before winding down on July 15th in L-A.  It’s the group’s first live performances in a decade and you can learn more at Facebook.com/MonkeesTour.  Tickets go on sale Friday.

The+Monkees+Portrait+Session+0AWOuyNjBgHl.jpg

rtbuck

Reaction score
Awesome news! I would love to see that!

I seen them back in 1986 along with Gary Puckett, Herman's Hermits, & the Grass Roots & that show had everyone dancing

Mr. Bob Dobolina

Reaction score
I saw them in '86 as well. It was at the Greek. I saw them the night that Nesmith joined them onstage. It was the first time the four of them had been onstage together since they toured Japan and Australia in late '68. He joined them for the encore of "Listen to the Band" and "Pleasant Valley Sunday". When Mike started playing the opening riff for "PVS", the place went ape. OK, sorry, the place went bananas. Sorry again, but I was there, and we did.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jik32

Members online

No members online now.