The Red Chord

Cutthroat1117

Reaction score

The Red Chord
Deathcore Metal

Hailing from Revere, Massachusetts, The Red Chord is another influential band from the American scene. Vocalist Guy Kozowyck's is known for his gutteral growls and Metal Core screaming. They are well-noted for their bizarre sense of humor (Songs like "Jar Full of Bunny Parts" and "That Certain Special Ugly"). While Guitarists Mick McKenzie and Greg Weeks are largely responsible for song-writing, their sophomore album, "Clients" was heavily influenced by clients at Guy's full-time job: a local pharmacy.
Their name is inspired by a French opera by Alban Berg, in which the schizophrenic main character reverts to his true self after having slit his lover's neck.

Current Members:
Guy Kozowyk - Vocals
Mike "Gunface" McKenzie - Guitar
Greg Weeks - Bass Guitar
Michael Justian - Drums

Discography:
Fused Together in Revolving Doors (2002)
Clients (2005)
Prey for Eyes (2007)
Fed Through the Teeth Machine (2009)

th_ShabbatUncensoredExplicitContent-1.jpg

"Like a Train Through a Pidgeon" - Fused Together in Revolving Doors

"Black Santa" - Clients

"Send the Death Storm" - Prey for Eyes

"Demoralizer" - Fed Through the Teeth Machine

Enjoy!

Last edited:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Great job on your first thread Cutthroat, not my brand of metal but I do enjoy reading about new bands and Metal groups have by far the coolest names and album art by far.:grinthumb

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Well done!! Yup I believe cutthroat is going to be bringing a few gems to the table in this particular area of the forums!! :grinthumb

Cutthroat1117

Reaction score
Indeed -- there's more to come. I think I'm going to make a point of adding one a day. :p

Also: 2nd thread!

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HildredLad

Members online