The Prodigy (Official Thread)

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
The Prodigy are amazing the two albums of there`s that are rapped rotaing on the hi-fi.
1. Music For The Jilted Generation
2. The Fat Of The Land

unlike some here I still play them all the time...

Two outstanding albums. Constantly had those on heavy rotation during the mid-90s and I still enjoy listening to them. Never got into any of the following albums - still haven't heard their latest one mind you.

Johnny-Too-Good

Reaction score
For me The Prodigy were one of the bands who truly lit up the '90s. The two albums joker1961 mentioned were bought for me by two of my sons and they were played to death. I think the guys may have lost their edge a little after the success of those two.

Beady Eye

Reaction score
I got the first 3 albums and haven't listened to a single song after the 3rd. Should probably do that cause they used to be pretty damn great. As far as I'm concerned, electronic music was invented by Kraftwerk and polished by Prodigy, nothing else needed.

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
I got the first 3 albums and haven't listened to a single song after the 3rd. Should probably do that cause they used to be pretty damn great. As far as I'm concerned, electronic music was invented by Kraftwerk and polished by Prodigy, nothing else needed.

The first 3 Prodigy albums are outstanding. I haven't been too impressed with anything they've released since!

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online